What television series are you currently making your way through? (18 Viewers)

we have a 12-year old staying with us for the summer so went looking for something he'd like and that we wouldn't mind. We settled on Young Sheldon and devoured season 1 (22 episodes) in 3 days. It's wonderful. 5 seasons in total and I'm hoping it keeps up the high standards set in season 1.

I should add that I could never get the Big Bang Theory. I tried with it. I just don't get it.
Big Bang Theory is remarkable in unfunny how it is but is still harmless.
never watched a full episode but it on so much that I've involuntarily seen at least 10 hours of it with about 2 or 3 half decent lines in all of it.
normally that would make for offensively bad TV and the characters are not remotely believable but it's just meh rather than egregious.

Loved the uk one, watched it last Xmas. Now all in on the Aussie one. Hate reality TV shows but love the format of this show.
Australia is excellent at reality tv shows. Australian Lego Masters is faaaaaar superior to the American one, their Survivor is better than America's and their Task Master is, I would say, very nearly on par with the UK's.

Australia is excellent at reality tv shows. Australian Lego Masters is faaaaaar superior to the American one, their Survivor is better than America's and their Task Master is, I would say, very nearly on par with the UK's.
The Australian Masterchef is also far superior to any other countries version. It's the only one I'll watch.

Big Bang Theory is remarkable in unfunny how it is but is still harmless.
never watched a full episode but it on so much that I've involuntarily seen at least 10 hours of it with about 2 or 3 half decent lines in all of it.
normally that would make for offensively bad TV and the characters are not remotely believable but it's just meh rather than egregious.
The lads watched BBT for a while. It's fine, doesn't take long to get bored of it though.
A good watch for a 12 yr old is Community.

Big Love. It's good enough that it's diverting but not essential viewing so if I miss an episode or storyline here and there it doesn't bother me

The Bill Paxton polygamy show? I really liked that. Harry Dean Stanton, Bruce Dern and Grace Zabriskie were all great in it in the older roles.

Amanda Seyfried and Jesse Pinkman from breaking bad as the yougner ones not so much.

I am stuck on Silo
I can't believe my Rebecca Ferguson would fall for such a dork

Watching Star Trek, SNW, but it's almost cloyingly sweet. Like the West Wing in space.

I know there are better things on TV, I just can't find them.

Might finish The Big Door Prize.

Nothing is gonna beat Mrs. Davis this year though.

Looking forward to starting season 2 of The Bear later.

One for the fact fans, if you remember Dan Sullivan aka Nad Navillus from Chicago (played here with Songs Ohia 20+ years ago and we brought him back a few times for solo shows). He's now a v successful carpenter, got a call from a production company asking for some furniture for the new season of The Bear. He explained he doesn't do props, and they said no, we want you to design and outfit a full restaurant for the show. Pretty sweet.

Looking forward to starting season 2 of The Bear later.

One for the fact fans, if you remember Dan Sullivan aka Nad Navillus from Chicago (played here with Songs Ohia 20+ years ago and we brought him back a few times for solo shows).
Brain twisting moment as I thought you meant the band "Chicago"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back