What television series are you currently making your way through? (12 Viewers)

I'm continuing with my efforts to watch TV, and started into 1899 for some reason.

Seems... grand I suppose. Apparently I've become a puritan, as it feels like a relief that there's not endless pointless riding in it.
The main issue I have is the mother looks like she's Jonas Vingegaard's mam.
Danish actor Clara Rosager?
I googled her because of the cycling reference. Yeah I see what you mean.
Jonas current yellow jersey in TdF.

I couldn't do image links until fairly recently so sorry if the links turn out wonky.
EDIT:
Not great as I guessed, but it will have to do.
I still don't know how to make image links on a laptop either. END EDIT.

Matthias Frank (Brentford FC manager) always reminds me of Cecilie Uttrup-Ludwig as the have the same Copenhagen (?) accent.

I am watching the Tour de France and last week was watching Giro Donne (women's Tour of Italy).
A 21 part series and a 9 part series.

Danish actor Clara Rosager?
I googled her because of the cycling reference. Yeah I see what you mean.
Jonas current yellow jersey in TdF.

I couldn't do image links until fairly recently so sorry if the links turn out wonky.
EDIT:
Not great as I guessed, but it will have to do.
I still don't know how to make image links on a laptop either. END EDIT.

Matthias Frank (Brentford FC manager) always reminds me of Cecilie Uttrup-Ludwig as the have the same Copenhagen (?) accent.

I am watching the Tour de France and last week was watching Giro Donne (women's Tour of Italy).
A 21 part series and a 9 part series.
I think I'm talking about Maria Erwolter.
1689081084774.png
1689081278293.png

I also think it's down on S1 but I still like it. I think they should get a new medical team. The crew are all a bit too nice, needs more pricks.

Foundation S2 starts tomorrow I think, it can't be worse then S1 surely

we have a 12-year old staying with us for the summer so went looking for something he'd like and that we wouldn't mind. We settled on Young Sheldon and devoured season 1 (22 episodes) in 3 days. It's wonderful. 5 seasons in total and I'm hoping it keeps up the high standards set in season 1.

I should add that I could never get the Big Bang Theory. I tried with it. I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back