What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

I watched season 1 of Succession. The first episode I was all like I can't watch 4 series of these assholes but I got over that. Main complaint for me is

Logan his mrs are a bit like Q in star trek, they know and can do everything and that's no fun. Like that finale where the car goes into the river and Kendall says nothing and then in the morning Logan has it all sewn up, that was a bit disappointing. I hope they cut that out. Don't tell me.

Speaking of rhymes-with-you-know-who, I was also disappointed to see him turn up again at the end of Picard. If there's a spinoff series with him and Picard's son I'm not watching it.

I think someone here mentioned Midnight Mass?

Anyway whoever it was, cheers!!

I'm about 4 in, it's all kicking off lovely. Yeah I'm liking this!

edit - one thing that's funny is I'm almost certain it's based on this Island sort of off Delaware called Tangier. Place is fucking bonkers...

Last edited:
I didn't know Picard was still going. Watched episode nine over two sittings, I'll try to finish episode 10 tonight. Don't remember what really happened in episode eight. All of which is telling. Vaguely enjoying it I suppose.

I didn't know Picard was still going. Watched episode nine over two sittings, I'll try to finish episode 10 tonight. Don't remember what really happened in episode eight. All of which is telling. Vaguely enjoying it I suppose.
All aboard the Starship OAP.

Less demand from the ship's materializer yoke for Klingon Vodka, and more for Depends underwear.

Watching the Alan Partridge show where he is on a daytime show. Really funny.
Update.

I was WFH and watching this on my coffee break. I legit almost died laughing at this. Had to just surrender to making a mess and spit a mouthful of coffee and nut bar all over the kitchen floor. Took me a full ten minutes to recover. I thought I'd have to puke.

this is pretty good. the characters dig themselves further and further into the chaos, but it never entirely loses plausibility. If angry Asian americans are your thing you'll not go far wrong with this..

Totally forgot

Barry's back

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched one episode of Mrs Davis and enjoyed it but I forgot about it, probably won't go back.
I'm on season 3 of Succession and getting a bit bored, too much too quickly. Its basically a Dallas remake.
I started season two of From - good so far, more of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back