What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

Reluctantly went back to Ted Lasso. Working through S3. So much to complain about.
its so feelgood at the moment that its almost unbearable.

even in the latest episode when

that supposed bad stuff happened with Keeley and the leaked photos, it was all still so nice.

and nathan is turning into less of a prick. the prick.

Will Trent on Disney

it started really well. Very clever and very well acted. A few episodes in and its like any old cop show. The things that made it good at the start have become a bit repetitive, but its still very decent.

Why is no one watching Barry?

It is top gear
top gear?

1683721786314-jpeg.17028

Stumptown on Disney. Not what I expected but its fine. Ex army woman who becomes a private investigator and who doesn't have much regard for her own safety.

Also watched Syndicate on Netflix the other day. They put season 4 up but I think the seasons are standalone, and so are completely separate stories from each other. Its good fun, amidst the grimness.

Stumptown on Disney. Not what I expected but its fine. Ex army woman who becomes a private investigator and who doesn't have much regard for her own safety.

Also watched Syndicate on Netflix the other day. They put season 4 up but I think the seasons are standalone, and so are completely separate stories from each other. Its good fun, amidst the grimness.
Stumptown is deadly, it gets better and better as it goes along. Then it just gets cancelled :(

watched the first two episodes of Rabbit Hole last night. I'll admit they got me on the premise

it's kiefer sutherland and he's being jack bauer again - OR IS HE? - and he's doing conspiracy stuff, and he's being framed and he can't trust anyone - OR CAN HE? - and people are dead - OR ARE THEY? - and there's heisty stuff and shooty stuff and some "look at how easy it is to social engineer people", and some strangely pointless - OR IS IT? -Tesla product placement that kind of goes nowhere - OR DOES IT? - and more than the necessary amount of DUN DUN DUNNNNN twist within a twist reveals.

This IMDB review gets it right, right up until the last sentence

so yeah i'll probably watch the rest of it

The addition of Charles Dance has greatly improved the situation. Still a bit hokey.

Ok finished watching this last week. Overall? Not great. Everything I already said, plus they wasted Robocop. IN FAIRNESS despite everything I previously said about the whole “…OR ARE THEY???!!?!?” element of the show, the last episode still managed to pull off a *completely* unexpected and really well done twist. 6/10.

fairly major spoilers for S4E3 of Succession here, obviously

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok, so Mrs Davis is a wonderfully enjoyable show that manages to be deep and very silly, while exploring the paternalistic nature of religion, algorithms and uhm.. parents.
It is also female-centred storytelling without you ever really realising it.
And the final episode made me kind of laugh/cry.

Betty Gilpin will probably get an Emmy or whatever the award is

Finished Mrs Davis. Didn’t quite live up to the initial promise but VG all the same.

Watched the first two episodes of Silo. I like it so far.

Last edited:
Finished Mrs Davis. Didn’t quite live up to them initial promise but VG all the same.

Ah sorry to read that

I loved the idolatry aspect
Like this bishop banging on about here

Gotta be cool if a priest likes it

Last edited:
Very disappointed with season 2 of Yellowjackets. Not sure if another season can offer anything to redeem it, especially if it's as poorly written.

Succession. Cracking final episode

I AM THE ELSEST BOY!!
it was great

like Logan said,
they are not serious people

this is worth a SPOILER FILLED, OBVIOUSLY watch too:

The last episode of Succession... do we still need spoilers?

I didn't think it was great - another board room vote, Stewie, Kendal gets fucked again. Same as every other season.

The last episode of Succession... do we still need spoilers?

I didn't think it was great - another board room vote, Stewie, Kendal gets fucked again. Same as every other season.
I dunno.
it was the way he got fucked. Bringing up the dead kid, watching him trying to squirm out of it, then yelling “I’m the eldest boy!”
to me that was good tv. Some fab acting

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back