What television series are you currently making your way through? (28 Viewers)

series 6 of The Good Wife is drawing to a close. It hasn't been very good. Boring political storyline, one or two really fucking awful episodes, massive plot holes. Hope they get their shit together for the next one.

Interesting Good Wife trivia. Julianna thingy and Archie Panjabi haven't actually shared a scene in the last 50 episodes, supposedly due to some massive barney a few years back. It's become hokum but enjoyable hokum none the less.

Daredevil is good, I think, but I've fallen asleep during every episode so far, and the actors playing froggy and the princess are *terrible*.

Veep is easily the best show on TV at the moment, it's just flying.

Interesting Good Wife trivia. Julianna thingy and Archie Panjabi haven't actually shared a scene in the last 50 episodes, supposedly due to some massive barney a few years back. It's become hokum but enjoyable hokum none the less.

I thought it was always enjoyable hokum! Just read about that rumour this morning. I'm so out of the loop. I look forward to catching up on all the gossip soon.

15s for Daredevil?
Jesus - guys pummelling each others faces to a gooey mess doesn't get you an 18. Decapitating a guy with a car door?

I guess if you don't say fuck or show the odd tit you can get away with a lot.

Vincent Dinofrio - he really looks menacing
but THE.............way HE..............speaks
IS bit distracting.

I'm enjoying it though.

Really enjoying The Enfield Haunting. I've actually read the book that it's based on and did a bit of research on the actual case (in my X-Files nerd days). The show makes the poltergeist into a visible entity and there's a bit of dramatic licence taken with the events but it's brilliantly done and has a very classic television ghost story atmosphere to it. I've been recording it and watching it late at night and it's really creepy

just finished band of brothers. good show. 1 series too, which is good in many ways.
Started into some other new series that I cant remember the name of. Basically some English buck running around doing ordinary things in different cultures. first series he was set to marry some indian girl. met family and all. twas pretty shite. the guy is pretty dead pan and id say the series is going to be hard work. might move on to something else.
Prize for first person to recognise show from my description

just finished band of brothers. good show. 1 series too, which is good in many ways.
Started into some other new series that I cant remember the name of. Basically some English buck running around doing ordinary things in different cultures. first series he was set to marry some indian girl. met family and all. twas pretty shite. the guy is pretty dead pan and id say the series is going to be hard work. might move on to something else.
Prize for first person to recognise show from my description
Dallas.

Finished Daredevil. Well worth a watch, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel a little bit let down by the end.

Four episodes into Daredevil. Very good so far - the scrap at the end of episode 2 was really well put together. Single take?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Close enough.

A bit of a departure from the tone of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., and a million miles from Agent Carter.

Was on a knife edge the whole way through...
And the last episode fucking sucked.
:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back