What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

Moone Boy - season 2 starting on Monday:Sky 1 at 9.00pm.

Love this show

Moone-Boy.jpg

Moone Boy - Cast Intro to Series Two

Walking Dead - jesus, i'm losing patience quickly. Everything just plods along & for a population that has been dealing with zombies for a long while, they're still managing to succumb to the most darwinian of deaths.

Walking Dead - jesus, i'm losing patience quickly. Everything just plods along & for a population that has been dealing with zombies for a long while, they're still managing to succumb to the most darwinian of deaths.

I gave up on it at the end of last season. I just didn't give a shit about any of them.

Is that even still going? I think the last one I saw was the annoying blond chick offing herself. What season was that?

Are we (thumped) still watching this?

I am, the last 2 episodes have been good.

detestable people.

They are! Especially Shoshanna, she's amazingly terrible. But there's a minor character in it last night who came out with,

"I can't be a woman, and a girlfriend, and a gallarist, and an electronic musician and all these things at once"

I am, the last 2 episodes have been good.

They are! Especially Shoshanna, she's amazingly terrible. But there's a minor character in it last night who came out with,

"I can't be a woman, and a girlfriend, and a gallarist, and an electronic musician and all these things at once"
I love Shoshanna. By far my favorite character along with Adam and Ray. Granted, it brings me back to 2001-2004 and makes me cringe the entire time but I'm still watching the damn thing.

Are we (thumped) still watching this?
I am but I hate it and hate everyone in it.

Really theres about 3 different types of characters in it. All the male parts are basically the same (except the gay lad maybe). All cynical 'talk-too-much' fuckers. All the women are ditzy fcukers who have inflated opinions of themselve. And all the old people are the exact same.

It an incredibly one-dimensional show. Very, very poor stuff. It was redeemed somewhat by its clever dialog but now even that is becoming tired.

Apart from Adam there is zero character development.

Ugh, its fucking shite.

I am but I hate it and hate everyone in it.

Really theres about 3 different types of characters in it. All the male parts are basically the same (except the gay lad maybe). All cynical 'talk-too-much' fuckers. All the women are ditzy fcukers who have inflated opinions of themselve. And all the old people are the exact same.

It an incredibly one-dimensional show. Very, very poor stuff. It was redeemed somewhat by its clever dialog but now even that is becoming tired.

Apart from Adam there is zero character development.

Ugh, its fucking shite.
Hmm pretty glad I gave up on this somewhere in the 2nd series. It did have it's moments though I thought

Finally finished Top of the Lake. It's really good. Trying to catch up on True Detective now. I'm hooked but it's not really as good as everyone says it is. It'll do til Game of Thrones/Mad Men start back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back