What television series are you currently making your way through? (14 Viewers)

I’m finding Hannibal to be a bit of a bore this season. Too much Will Graham/courtroom bullshit. Season 1 didn’t really get going until about halfway through though. Bryan Fuller has said he wants the show to run for seven seasons and has a sort of plan for it which would include his take on the Tooth Fairy. Not quite sure how that’ll work but from what I’ve heard ratings are not good and they’ll be lucky to get picked up for a third season.

This weeks' Good Wife.

Dunno how they kept the SHOCK development out of the press/internet leading up to it, but one of the few times I've been watching TV and said 'Fuuuuck...' out loud.

I’m finding Hannibal to be a bit of a bore this season. Too much Will Graham/courtroom bullshit. Season 1 didn’t really get going until about halfway through though. Bryan Fuller has said he wants the show to run for seven seasons and has a sort of plan for it which would include his take on the Tooth Fairy. Not quite sure how that’ll work but from what I’ve heard ratings are not good and they’ll be lucky to get picked up for a third season.

Going to assume that your Hetienne Park issue isn't going to be one any more

I just watched that episode of Hannibal with the fucking girl under the bed.
Jesus Christ.
I was made acutely aware of how many open, dark doorways I have in my apartment.
Then halfway through the episode there were three Boston Police cruisers and an ambulance outside my place, lights on and filling my living room but no sound from them at all. Like someone had been murdered!
I had the heebs.

Very slowly going through some classic Dr Who Arcs. Last night it was an excellent one called The Talons of Weng-Chiang. Baker posed as a Sherlock Holmes type character, there were giant rats, killer midgets and a Celestial Magician...

Doctor_Who__The_Talons_of_Weng_Chiang.jpg

just watched all of Borgen over the past few weeks

excellent stuff. usually not into political drama stuff but this was deadly. might have to resume watching The West Wing. watched the first season a year or two ago but never went any further

having watched The Killing, The Bridge and now Borgen, seems to be a good bit of overlapping in the cast between these 3. must be a pretty small pool of people to pick from over there

FX also has AHS and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Breaking Bad is over and Mad Men is AMC’s only good show now. FX had The Shield which is up there with the best of them. Better Call Saul sounds awful. FX has Fargo and The Strain upcoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back