What television series are you currently making your way through? (16 Viewers)

I have been advised to watch Orange Is The New Black.

Never saw an episode of Weeds, but I do like prison stuff.

And Laura Prepon looks like she needs saving.

orange-new-black-banner.jpg

Been watching this, about 4 episodes in, quite good. Kate Mulgrew is super in it.

Jason Biggs' whole career seems to be based entirely around unusual ejaculation scenarios, what's up with that?

When it comes to the best stuff Netflix has produced it won't be bothering House Of Cards any time soon.

Last edited:
Gave up on Breaking Bad after finishing the second series, couldnt hack it at all.

Just finished the first series of Justified. It is the business.
Hot burdz.
Handsome Timothy Olyphant
Craic.
Fancy shootin'.

It's deadly.

Voyager was pretty terrible. I like DS9 though.

Yeah
I think Voyager gets better in the latter seasons when they deal with the Borg more but it's still weak stuff. It has all of the piety and po-facededness of TNG but isn't nearly as entertaining.
DS9 seems to have a little more grit. Something TNG and Voyager are very short of.

Watched the first episode of Orange Is The New Black. Was this written by a computer? Doubt I'll watch any more of it.
I'm annoyed at it for breaking my run of not ever seeing any of the big TV shows. Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Walking Dead etc

Luther season 2+3 last night.
Great for the most part, few silly bits & similar premise with Luther being framed/on the run & having to clear his name. Still better than those awful run of the mill cop shows that seem to crop up.

Last episode of Southcliff just now. Once get used to the jump-y narrative, it's so good. Really dense, dark drama. Proper telly

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back