What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

The Killing (US), season 3. Should I even bother continuing on?

I really started hating ALL the characters in season 2.

The American Office
Not sure if this is a spoiler or not but

This
File%3ADwightmanageroffice.png
May be my new avatar someday

Utopia

good stuff & looks amazing

I'm a couple of episodes into this.. It's well made, storyline flys along and the conspiracy stuff is just about on the right side of corny. So far it feels a bit like an assemblage of pieces from other shows and movies, kind of waiting for it to find its own identity. Good characters though, I like how the heroes are basically a bunch of awkward nerds.

Hannibal. A lot better than I thought it would be considering the decreasing quality of the books and films. Mads Mikkelson gives an interesting take on the character. He's a lot more physically imposing and less cartoony than Anthony Hopkins. 6 episodes in and despite some unconvincing plotting and weak female characters I'm impressed. Pretty gory in places and quite gripping.
hannibal2.jpg

I've recently just finished watching the entire Canadian Dragons Den.

Moving onto Shark Tank now.The US version

Fucking amazing shit.

I saw someone complaining somewhere that the use of the phrase Jumping The Shark is deplorable and a sure indicator of boorishness and all.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to stay on top of whats linguistically legit or not these days.

I saw someone complaining somewhere that the use of the phrase Jumping The Shark is deplorable and a sure indicator of boorishness and all.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to stay on top of whats linguistically legit or not these days.

It's fine to say jumping the shark and that person is boorish and dull.

It's a great term.

Don't want to start a new thread and this seems the appropriate place.

An cartoon from the 90's, similar animation style to that Robin thing that the paranoid android video is from. Actually it may have been paired with it in a block when it was broadcast on the Paramount Channel, and also possibly on that late night thing that Sean Moncreif used to host on RTE. The theme was how different species of animals had sex/reproduced, episodes about things as varied as earthworms and dogs. Anyone remember the name of it, dirty beasts or filthy animals or something.

Don't want to start a new thread and this seems the appropriate place.

An cartoon from the 90's, similar animation style to that Robin thing that the paranoid android video is from. Actually it may have been paired with it in a block when it was broadcast on the Paramount Channel, and also possibly on that late night thing that Sean Moncreif used to host on RTE. The theme was how different species of animals had sex/reproduced, episodes about things as varied as earthworms and dogs. Anyone remember the name of it, dirty beasts or filthy animals or something.

Beastly Behaviour ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I need a new series to watch. Preferably on netflix... anyone?

I have already watched:
Justified
Mad Men
Walking Dead
Wire
Breaking Bad
Killing
House of Cards
Hemlock Grove
Arrested Develoment
American Horror Story
And many, many more (even crappy ones) but maybe it's time to finally watch The Office? Or is there some great show I haven't come across yet? I should probably just go read a book.

I need a new series to watch. Preferably on netflix... anyone?

I have already watched:
Justified
Mad Men
Walking Dead
Wire
Breaking Bad
Killing
House of Cards
Hemlock Grove
Arrested Develoment
American Horror Story
And many, many more (even crappy ones) but maybe it's time to finally watch The Office? Or is there some great show I haven't come across yet? I should probably just go read a book.

The Booth At The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back