What television series are you currently making your way through? (12 Viewers)

Parks and Rec, grand gentle comedy.

It's alarming how much April is like my first girlfriend.

april-ludgate.jpg

A pain in the hole?

Yeah I'm sure she was a pain in the hole if you were her parents or siblings or teachers or boss or co-worker or classmate or someone taking her order in a macdonalds or an innocent passer by thankfully I was none of those things.

It's weird when you see an actor playing a character who is exactly like someone you know in real life, you forget it's an act to some extent. I've never thought she was shite because she's so spot on perfect.

American Horror Story Asylum. Good stuff. Overall I preferred it to season 1. The ending was weak though. They dumped a whole load of cool stroylines - alien abduction, demonic possesion, nazi experimentation - in favour of a weirdly schmaltzy finale. Looking forward to season 3.
5564bd96554930371dd485ad87bdcd04.jpg

What they've been doing with the office in the past couple of weeks is amazing.

The gradual stripping away of the boundary between the office people and the until now unseen documentary crew is amazig
I'm still a couple of weeks behind but just watched the episode where brain the sound guy comforts Jen when she's upset
really really great.

I know this is probably complete heresy - but I find the the UK office unwatchable - but think the US office is great, (and it's actually got better since Steve Carell left)

Anything Greg Daniels is involved with is OK by me.
I'm sick of shows and writers that despise their own characters - why should I be interested in someone the writer isn't interested in...

King of the Hill, Parks and Rec and the Office all belong in the top 10.

Totally agree on all of your points! I have to say, I'm a sucker for uncynical, hearty comedy anyway, and all of those shows have those qualities in abundance.

The gradual stripping away of the boundary between the office people and the until now unseen documentary crew is amazig
I'm still a couple of weeks behind but just watched the episode where brain the sound guy comforts Jen when she's upset
really really great.

I know this is probably complete heresy - but I find the the UK office unwatchable - but think the US office is great, (and it's actually got better since Steve Carell left)

Not heresy at all I watched it all in a day and a half and i felt like shit.

Just made my way through the two season of The L.A. Complex (got axed at end of season 2). It's about a bunch of twenty-something actors/comedians/chancers trying to get jobs in L.A. It's a Canadian production & I enjoyed it very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back