What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

The Killing got so ridiculous towards the end of the first season it undid all it's good work for me. Loved it at the begin. Are the subsequent seasons much different?

Making my way through Girls at the minute. Surprised at how much I'm loving it.

2 episodes to go in The Killing Season 3. Favourite season of the three.

Really enjoyed em all.

There is a third? Is it still the same woman detective?

I recently found out there is a season 5 & 6 of Californication so I am indulging in its ridiculousness.
Justified season 4 I think started last night in the US so I'll be all on that because of my love of Walton Goggins.
I've never watch Father Ted so I am finally going to get a lend and watch it. It's about time.

Tiny Furniture made me want to throw something at her head. All the characters (I like the british chick though) in Girls are annoying and it makes me feel old.

Yeah they're not exactly sympathetic but I quite like most of them. Well written and realistic, which is more than can be said for most. I think they get away with it as they are more knowingly spoiled as opposed to that all-encompassing sense of entitlement you'd associate with the characters in, say, Sex and the City. Which, just to clarify, I despise with a passion.

Yeah they're not exactly sympathetic but I quite like most of them. Well written and realistic, which is more than can be said for most. I think they get away with it as they are more knowingly spoiled as opposed to that all-encompassing sense of entitlement you'd associate with the characters in, say, Sex and the City. Which, just to clarify, I despise with a passion.

Yeah, it's why I find them so annoying because they remind me of the assholes I hung out with about ten years ago. It's depressing and unnerving because it's realistic. Even though I hated them all, I watched the entire thing. Shoshana is David Mamet's daughter, by the way.

Yeah, it's why I find them so annoying because they remind me of the assholes I hung out with about ten years ago. It's depressing and unnerving because it's realistic. Even though I hated them all, I watched the entire thing. Shoshana is David Mamet's daughter, by the way.

Oh yeah? Hannah's roommate is Bryan Williams'

watched the first episode of Girls and thought it was fucking terrible

maybe i'm too old

It's like a car crash for me. I feel the need to slow down and look at the horror when I know I shouldn't.
It made me feel VERY old.
It's why I could never really date anyone too much younger than myself. Can you imagine having to go though that period of life again via someone else and not be condescending? Impossible.

FCD609-TheBridge-s1-DVDcompressed.jpg

the first season of the bridge, swedish/danish crime drama. brilliant.

says on the cover above, natural successor to the killing. not very similar though. this moves at a much quicker pace. 9 and a half hours of quality crime drama

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back