What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

just finished the first season of The Killing(danish version). jesus, that's good television. season 2 ordered.
great slow burning crime drama.

is the bbc version pretty much the same storyline yeah?

just finished the first season of The Killing(danish version). jesus, that's good television. season 2 ordered.
great slow burning crime drama.

is the bbc version pretty much the same storyline yeah?

I think the BBC version is the Danish one.
The Americans made a new one.

I just finished the first season of the Danish one too.

I liked it for the most part except for every week it was so bloody certain to be another suspect.

I think the BBC version is the Danish one.
The Americans made a new one.

I just finished the first season of the Danish one too.

I liked it for the most part except for every week it was so bloody certain to be another suspect.

mmkay. only realised there was a yank version there a couple of days ago. thought there was an english bbc one too. obviuosly not.

i hear ya about the suspects. 20 hours of a whodunnit though. gotta be a few suspects

mmkay. only realised there was a yank version there a couple of days ago. thought there was an english bbc one too. obviuosly not.

i hear ya about the suspects. 20 hours of a whodunnit though. gotta be a few suspects

Loved the first season, the dad is one of the best telly performances I've ever seen. Didn't enjoy s2 so much as it didn't have the dad brooding.

TROELS!!!!

Last episode of Sherlock last night, thought it was really good after a weak second episode the week before.

I suppose that anyone even vaguely familiar with the Holmes canon would have been familiar with the Reichenbach Falls reference and known that in the books he faked his death, but perhaps Moffet could have held off on announcing via twitter that S3 had been commisioned until after this went out.

Last episode of Sherlock last night, thought it was really good after a weak second episode the week before.

I suppose that anyone even vaguely familiar with the Holmes canon would have been familiar with the Reichenbach Falls reference and known that in the books he faked his death, but perhaps Moffet could have held off on announcing via twitter that S3 had been commisioned until after this went out.

Agreed, but have I imagined that he announced the second and third series at the same time originally too? I might have made that up.

I thought it was absolutely wonderful, but then I thought Baskervilles was good too. It's - predictably - my favourite Sherlock Holmes anyway, but I think they did a decent job. it was one of the best episodes for good Sherlock character moments, and it had Russel Tovey... I may be too affected by the presence of Tovey here though.
I think I finally got Moriarity in this episode. I thought Andrew Scott was ridiculous, a pantomime up until then, but it suddenly slotted into place and now I want to go back and watch it all again. I think he was marvelous in the last episode actually. You just suddenly realise he's not ridiculous, he's just absolutely and tragically mad. And that was nice.
But anyway, I can't see straight when Benedict Cumberbatch is involved.

Rescue-Me-rescue-me-5404387-1024-768.jpg

The show is mixed. Some episodes are amazing, others are throwaway but overall quality of the first 3 series is daycent.

I'm trying my best with Breaking Bad. The first two episodes were brillo, but I'm on the fifth one now and it's been really crawling along. I think I'll stop after this one.

Agreed, I finished season 2 before Christmas and I just can't be bothered watching the rest. The only person I like in it is Hank and I really don't care enough about any of the characters to want to find out what happens to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back