What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

I watched the first two episodes of the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. The BBC one.
Kinda shit.

Might just wait for the film now. It's not out here yet.

The BBC version is fantastic.
The bit where Alec Guinness is starting the interview with Ricky Tar, he cleans his glasses and then puts them on a looks up, a totally different man. Great stuff.
Parts are a little dated all right, but it's a regular Sunday treat for me to sit down an watch it start to finish.

I'm looking forward to the film, but I'll have to be good to better the BBC version.

Just started on Battlestar galatica, only first four episodes in, but really good. Does it hold this momentum, or like a lot of multi season shows, start getting boring after first/second season?

Just started on Battlestar galatica, only first four episodes in, but really good. Does it hold this momentum, or like a lot of multi season shows, start getting boring after first/second season?

Personally I thought it held its momentum pretty well.

That said I didn't watch the final 6 episodes or whatever it was at the end.

Well worth a look though, I would have thought.

Sherlock starts up on the 1st. Only 3 episodes again.

First one is the Scandle, 2nd is the Hound of the Baskervilles and the last is the Falls. So they are jumping through them quickly.

Sherlock starts up on the 1st. Only 3 episodes again.

First one is the Scandle, 2nd is the Hound of the Baskervilles and the last is the Falls. So they are jumping through them quickly.

Missed the repeat of the first episode this week but the second 2 reminded how much I liked last year's run. Except for the fact that Moriarty is a bit of a flight attendant.

Very excited for Sherlock, especially The Hound.

Also Battlestar Galactica is just awesome. I enjoyed all of it though series 4 wasn't quite as good.

Wasn't very impressed with Sherlock last night. A bit tooX-Files..at one point I imagined I heard the X-files theme music..

The banter between the two lead characters seems a bit juvenile . Hope it improves as it's still one of the only shows I make a point of watching

Cheek bones to die for though
obv

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back