What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

Just finished season 1 of Community. It's ace! Put this off for ages because I'm not a fan of Joel McHale but the writers have used his sleaziness and dislikability to the show's advantage. Every character is a winner but my favourites are Senor Chang, Troy and the dean. Ken Jeong is a brilliant comic actor
community-show.jpg

A lot of really good taste on this thread... Community, Sunny in Philly, P&R... all great! Wilfred is good, but doesn't really appeal to me... all's quiet (more or less) on the Drama front though, now that BB is gone for a few months... :(

Homeland
Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
Fringe
Arrested Development
Person of interest (aka the equaliser gets a computer)
Terra Nova (aka little house on the Jurassic park)

Just started S8 of House last night
First 2 episodes were good, almost identical to every episode of the past 7 seasons, but good.

I'm on a huge Modern Family binge lately.
Just finished S1 DVD and am watching S3 on line with S2 DVD waiting to be started.

Just started S8 of House last night
First 2 episodes were good, almost identical to every episode of the past 7 seasons, but good.

I'm on a huge Modern Family binge lately.
Just finished S1 DVD and am watching S3 on line with S2 DVD waiting to be started.

The new hot doctor bird is crazy hot.

Have just about caught up with Downton Abbey. Great first series. Second is very, very silly. Still enjoying it though.

Walking Dead Season 2 is going well so far.

ep 3 has finally picked up the pace - the first two have been hella boring - the acting between Rick and Shane has been awful - at least in this episode they barely have a scene together & its all the better for it - really enjoyed ep 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back