What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

I'm onto season 5 of The West Wing.

I never want it to end

Elementary series 2 - Has suffered from comparisons to BBC1's Sherlock, but if you don't compare them, it's possible to enjoy them as two really enjoyable, but different, takes on the same bunch of characters.

I really liked the first season of Elementary but the second one isn't grabbing me as much. Still like the characters but the plots aren't as gripping. And that Edward Snowden/Anonymous-inspired episode was exceptionally terrible.

1 episode of Toast of London left to watch. It's unfortunate that the funniest stuff invariably happens before the opening credits, and it could do without the songs, but this is funny shit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Upwardly Mobile
Leave It To Mrs O'Brien
Fair City

Remember these fuckers? The Lyrics Board dream team.

0006531d-550.jpg

I'm watching this German yoke - Unsere Mutter, unsere Vater. A German friend sent it.
WWII from the German perspective. Only three episodes, but quite good for all that.
I've heard this is good. Is it a three episode series or is it three episodes in to a longer series?

Cool! I can handle that...I invariably lose interest in the long drawn out ones..or miss so many episodes I just give up

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
  • Bladez
  • shitepipe
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back