What television series are you currently making your way through? (19 Viewers)

Severance. Obviously high production value, but 3 eps in it feels like quite an antiquated and hackneyed theme. Let’s see.

Watched the first two episodes of From. Very Stephen King, quite gory... definitely sets out its stall in the first few minutes, that's for sure.

I watched the new episode of Picard last night. It's all over the place but I will continue.
Q is in it 👎
Your spoiler is not a spoiler as it's in the trailer. But I was intrigued by it.

Just watched it and I feel similarly. It definitely tickled my fan-boy nerves just enough to keep me interested, but not enough to make me baulk.

Irish Romulans are still weird though.

And of course, I can watch 7of9 all day long.

Good actor is it?
It is an interesting character story. Orphan of genius parents, augmented and enslaved by the Borg, did whole Delta quadrant thing, then ?????

And now she's Han Solo, but a pure beur instead of a feen.

Yeah the obvious is obvious. But she's been in the role for what, twenty years now? She's a good actor. I even thought that when I saw her in Dark Skies.

Also, your innuendo doesn't really make any sense anyway. So take that and put it in YOUR END-O!

Yeah the obvious is obvious. But she's been in the role for what, twenty years now? She's a good actor. I even thought that when I saw her in Dark Skies.

Also, your innuendo doesn't really make any sense anyway. So take that and put it in YOUR END-O!
Good point, doubtless her acting ability is the reason she was chosen for the Star Trek role of a cold emotionless ex-cyborg that talks like a robot

my wife was watching one of those TV competition programs, that bake off/pottery throw down format, but about design, last night. two of the judges were orbital.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back