What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

The Gilded Age. Was hoping for something like Boardwalk Empire but it's not great. It's sorta like the Murdoch Mysteries without the mysteries. Partly the soundtrack but it is remarkably cheap feeling, even though it clearly has a decent budget.

I watched Archive 81 on yeer recommendation, I really enjoyed it, even the first two episodes.

I kinda thought they'd blown it in the last episode when they started the Scooby Doo piecing-it-all together dialog stuff the mother in the red anorak started chanting to open the portal, it was like crap teen movie stuff, but then it got good again. That main guy is kinda crap though.

Season 2 of Raised by Wolves is going pretty well considering season 1 went so badly off the rails. It's a bit kinda unhinged.

I said it here before but I was totally perplexed by The Sinner season 1. People killing themselves in horrible ways rather than talk about the cult..then an episode or two later, "come let's discuss our cult at our compound, all welcome, kids brainwashed free"

The Sinner is shite. But its good shite.

Harry Ambrose is my latest role model

I'm finding the current series of star trek Discovery EXTREMELY hard going. It's like they're trying way too hard... I haven't looked but i can imagine the reaction it's causing in the ehh ANTI-WOKE corners of the internets.

I didn’t know it was back. The last season wasn’t great (though I was completely thrown at the beginning of the season by how long her hair was after just one year of living in the future).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back