What records did you listen to today? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
  • Watchers 25
62_7.JPG

the_melvins_a_senile_animal.jpg

Originally Posted by Unknown Convict
how much of this do you have? i've got 6 tracks, been looking for more.

8! From oink.. there's like 50 but Jeff won't allow for any more than those 8 to be out.

thanks. what's oink? shannon herself posted some details on last plane to jakarta (.com) a while back. would be nice to hear a few more...

coil - live two
99468300054.gif

my bloody valentine - loveless
B000002LRJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

deathspell omega - kenose
80256.jpg

mutiilation - evil: the gestalt of abomination
CD%20-%20Mutiilation%20-%20Evil%20The%20Gestalt%20of%20Abomination.jpg_100_100.jpg

enslaved - vikingligr veldi/hordanes land
enslaved.viking_200pixel.jpg

coffins - sacrifice to evil spirit
83566.JPG

lotsa dead boys, rocket from the tombs, richard hell, johnny thunders, wipers and other mixed stuff in work

in home

B000FZEQA0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V63305916_.jpg

B00006AL8G.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

vega.jpg

The%20Residents%20-%20Third%20Reich%20%27N%27%20Roll.jpg

slightly different cover in the last one though........ho-ho

coil - live two
99468300054.gif

i think that's the weakest of the coil live 1-4 cds. the new york gig had a much better performance of this set. "what kind of animal are you" is especially wonderful. i wish the ny one had been released instead of this one: a desk recording exists of it, and its a much better mix (vocals are thankfully lower down in the music than on this cd).

there is however a very high quality video of this gig, edited with some of the incredible projection videos used during this series of performances, sadly yet to be released, though it will be part of the dvd box set (due for release god knows when). i'll send you on a copy of it anyhow, it adds a whole extra context to the sounds...

there is however a very high quality video of this gig, edited with some of the incredible projection videos used during this series of performances, sadly yet to be released, though it will be part of the dvd box set (due for release god knows when). i'll send you on a copy of it anyhow, it adds a whole extra context to the sounds...[/quote]

Is that the gig that's up on youtube but with poor picture quality. If so it's bloody wicked stuff. Can't wait for that dvd set.

a video of the new york gig is up on youtube (though the final 20 minute climax "tunnel of goats" isn't):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

but the excellent, professionally edited, on stage video of the moscow gig does not appear to be on there.

both will be on the dvd box set.

coil: black antlers, the ape of naples, love's secret domain, black light district.
queen: don't stop me now
taxi driver soundtrack
throbbing gristle: second annual report
comus: first utterance
aube reworks maurizio bianchi vol 2
v/a: japanese traditional vocal and instrumental music
v/a: dances and trances, sufi rites and berber music from tarodannt morocco
the residents: third reich and roll
colin potter and the hafler trio: a pressed on sandwich
jonathan coleclough and colin potter: leaves on the track
andrew liles, colin potter and the hafler trio: 3 eggs
crass: shaved women
current 93: there was a shout in the sky
tony wakeford and matt howden: three nine
deben bhattacharya tibetan monastic music

i think that's the weakest of the coil live 1-4 cds. the new york gig had a much better performance of this set. "what kind of animal are you" is especially wonderful. i wish the ny one had been released instead of this one: a desk recording exists of it, and its a much better mix (vocals are thankfully lower down in the music than on this cd).

there is however a very high quality video of this gig, edited with some of the incredible projection videos used during this series of performances, sadly yet to be released, though it will be part of the dvd box set (due for release god knows when). i'll send you on a copy of it anyhow, it adds a whole extra context to the sounds...
yeah, live two is the only one of the live 1-4 cds i have and it sounds pretty shoddy compared to the new york bootleg you sent me (which is incredible by the way). weird that they chose to release the moscow show instead. is the dvd box set still scheduled for this christmas? you know what else is planned to be on it? is it gonna be a 10 dvd set?

anyhow, today ...

richard youngs - advent
rosina de peira - sul viu: gospel d'oc
fushitsusha - withdrawe, this sable disclosure ere devot'd
the children's hour - sos jfk
magik markers - a panegyric to the things i do not understand
maher shalal hash baz - maher on water

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back