what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might be, sure if I am you'll see me.

I'm on for all of those apart from GOW, cos GORILLAMUNCH has my copy. Not that he has ever stuck it in his 360 but anyway....

some epic matches there, deadly buzz
sorry for fucking about for so long trying to get it set up
Next week I'll play anything but Halo !

Nifty few matches last night, gontlemen. Particular favourite moment was the fearless jump towards mid-air digs (I lost, of course).

I might be, sure if I am you'll see me.

I'm on for all of those apart from GOW, cos GORILLAMUNCH has my copy. Not that he has ever stuck it in his 360 but anyway....

you know me so well! want it back? i haven't
even played guitar hero since you were over.
i just like halo! i'm a lieutenant and all now!

Here, I know that the voice comms are notoriously shit on Live, but is it normal to have REALLY choppy audio (as in, you're really having to guess what people are saying)? It was just about tolerable in-between matches last night, but broke up completely in-game.

Here, I know that the voice comms are notoriously shit on Live, but is it normal to have REALLY choppy audio (as in, you're really having to guess what people are saying)? It was just about tolerable in-between matches last night, but broke up completely in-game.

i depends on the host and how many people are playing. in some matches it will switch off completely and only work if you press up. i wen on after and played to ranked games and didnt have a bother which is wierd

it may have just been me doing a Max Headroom impression

I also do an amazing Austin Powers and a pretty good Homer
Simpson

The headset's really tinny, for starters. I had a €10 piece-of-shit PC headset from Argos that didn't burst your eardrum every time someone speaks. Teamspeak generally sounded like a good-quality phone call. Whereas XBL, even without the choppiness, is pretty difficult to listen to.

Maybe it's just my crappy NTL connection or the Netgear router that's causing the problems. I couldn't join a lot of games last night, thanks to 'strict NAT' bollocks.

Maybe it's just my crappy NTL connection or the Netgear router that's causing the problems. I couldn't join a lot of games last night, thanks to 'strict NAT' bollocks.

yeah i get that sometimes. I find if you reboot the xbox they stop for some very strange reason!

"VETOOO VETTOOOO VETTOOO VETOOOO....you guys are homos, nigga"

yeah i played on last night against some serious douchebags.

you know me so well! want it back? i haven't
even played guitar hero since you were over.
i just like halo! i'm a lieutenant and all now!
Well it's not exactly a guess, I can see what fames you have (not) been playing.

I'm not taking them back till you have at least tried them. There is a lot more to the 360 than Halo innit.

IF my broadband is working (big if, as you can see) then I'll be up for a couple of hours worth. I would like to say at this point that I am saddened by the fact we never got Fifa off the ground. Some COD for Thursday then? Even if just to break the Halo cycle.

Hopefully I'll be on for a bit tomorrow night. I'll be on for whatever, surely we haven't given up on FIFA already??

I blame lefty, he seems to have gotten a life or something, he's never on his 360 anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back