what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should be about tonight again.

Tired of being Ireland and getting tonked though. Reckon we should put nation pride on hold, and try playing with someone decent instead.

we could always play as england against other people as ireland.......no doubt there would be an Irish victory!

I should be about tonight again.

Tired of being Ireland and getting tonked though. Reckon we should put nation pride on hold, and try playing with someone decent instead.

image001.jpg

BELIEVE

7 - 0 lads, 7 - 0.

I'll try and get on later, but herself bougt series 6 of 24 so I'm not getting on the TV as much as usual this week!

It's not Microsofts fault you can't look after your gaming equipment properly!

Well it'll be someone elses problem when i finally sell it on. That HD-DVD drive has probably lost half its value overnight!

You'll never sell it on. You're just like Janer, full of empty threats...

If you used it as much as i did you'd sell it. Dudleys welcome to the hd dvd add on if he still wants one.

I gave it a go but it i kept zoning out while people were talking. I like to listen to music when i'm playin so that probably didn't help.

Did you look at ninja gaiden?

The first few hours of mass effect just set the scene, it picks up soon enough.

I only had a quick go of Ninja Gaiden, not really my thing so it moved to the back of a very long 'to play' queue. Haven't even tried Heavenly Sword!

Heavenly Swords a bit more accessible and fun than ninja gaiden. Its worth checkin out just for the production value alone.

So whats the deal with xbox live anyways? It seems everyone is givin out about it. Is it problems with certain games or is it widespread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back