what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"This Is Living"

What asshole comes up with these lame and lofty playstation taglines? At least the 360 can live up to "Jump in"

TF2 is easy to pick up. If we just concentrated on one of the smaller maps like fort we would be fine after a while.

I might not be on, as my broadband still wasn't fixed last night, even though I was told it would be. I'm experiencing a "non-answering of my emails" type situation now, so it doesn't look good.

would we have enough for a team ?
Well the problem is there is no party system, and I'd say a private match of 3v3 or 2v2 would be fairly dull. So to have a laugh we'd have to set up a public game and make sure we were all on the same team. Then the other problem is that if people leave/join, it autobalances the team, so we could end up playing each other.

After last weeks no show, and bring the toys on Thursday, do people fancy doing this on Wednesday this week?

I see swishypants is connected and on live all the time too.

After last weeks no show, and bring the toys on Thursday, do people fancy doing this on Wednesday this week?

I see swishypants is connected and on live all the time too.

i am on lates this week but will be online from 12 onwards, and eh i hope your including yourself in that no show ! considering it was just me and citysickness playing tf2

i am on lates this week but will be online from 12 onwards, and eh i hope your including yourself in that no show ! considering it was just me and citysickness playing tf2
I'm on earlies this week so 12 is too late for me.

Though I might not have been on, I was keeping an eye out via xbox.com to see if anything was happening.

I'm game for Wednesday , although will be 10pm+ for me.
picked up second hand fifa, so keen to give that a whirl.
also gears, TF2, COD, bomberman.
I'll certainly play halo too if we get loads of players

Any gayness on the agenda this week? Fifa was finally become the weapon of choice for a few of us. Probably be on tonight for some if anyone is about.

yeah some great games last night, got a bit messy towards the end. I really hate getting on the teams with the glory hunters. They pick the ball up in their own half and for some reason think they can walk it the whole way in!

I should be about tonight again.

Tired of being Ireland and getting tonked though. Reckon we should put nation pride on hold, and try playing with someone decent instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back