what night for Xbox live gayness? (1 Viewer)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Multiplayer Fifa, when you're with guys who aren't dickheads and want to pass the ball and work as a team, is absolutely brilliant.

I've heard abuse on there to rival Halo 3 though.

Multiplayer Fifa, when you're with guys who aren't dickheads and want to pass the ball and work as a team, is absolutely brilliant.

I've heard abuse on there to rival Halo 3 though.

really ? wont be picking eto so

Indeed. That's why I want to get some thumped guys together. Lefty's special brand of blunt outright racism would be like a 12th man.

Indeed. That's why I want to get some thumped guys together. Lefty's special brand of blunt outright racism would be like a 12th man.

Giddyup!

0_61_richards_michael.jpg

cool can we be manu so , park, evra, anderson, rooney and wes brown. just so we cover all the bases

I reckon we just be a team from the Eircom league and ask our opponents if they like lucky charms/need their silverware sharpened.

I say we play as Glasgow Rangers.

I'll be free early Wednesday, but if we make an agreement to all get together on Thursday I'll make sure I'm on. If you can drag me away from my adventures with Stan Shepard.

I say we play as Glasgow Rangers.

I'll be free early Wednesday, but if we make an agreement to all get together on Thursday I'll make sure I'm on. If you can drag me away from my adventures with Stan Shepard.

Stan "Spaceman" Shepard.

In reference to the trash talking and the thread title:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6alOnuN-wCY"]YouTube - Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved (NSFW)[/ame]

This is what happens when gay Masterchiefs don't abide by "Don't ask Don't tell".

Watch what ensues when I use a gamertag that's proud and unambiguous, xxxGayBoyxxx.

Other than maybe a quick "hello" to the chat room or a request to "veto", I didn't say anything first or taunt anyone. What was said by these players was done with no provocation on my part. The vast majority of the times I wouldn't even respond back so the audio would be clear.

Things I didn't include in this video are the betrayals (people on my team killing me), players asking me NOT to party up, or all leaving mid-game so that I'm all alone.

Not everything in this video was said with hate. I can take a joke, and I never took offense to what was said in it. My purpose for this video was only to raise awareness. Next time you're interacting with a gay person, even an obvious one that has gay written all over him/her, be sensible. They're not asking for it, that's just who they are, and unlike me, they may in fact be hurt by your comments.

You can email me at [email protected]

Answers to your questions:

Yes I'm gay.

"Gayboy" was actually already taken so I added the xxx, which is very commonly used to pad gamertags.

I've stopped recording my gameplays.

I blurred the gamertags because I didn't feel it was right to single out anyone.

I recorded a total of 11 nights. I have a lot more footage...

Thanks to http://gaygamer.net/ for helping get the word out on this video.

The internet sure is full of hate.

I'd hope that most of the guys who act like complete homophobic racists on Live aren't actually just like that in "reality". It's often not worth the effort, but if someone is being incredibly offensive or arrogant, then I'll throw a deliberatly childish insult at them because I find the gusto they put into their vitriol filled response so fucking funny.

Is there any way of not playing with American cunts on cod4 / halo 3?
Play with us innit. Either that or play early evening, the later in the evening it gets the more Americans start playing.

I thought that gayboy thing was going to be a lot worse to be honest.

Play with us innit. Either that or play early evening, the later in the evening it gets the more Americans start playing.

Sorry should have rephrased that.

Is there any way of avoiding American/Thumped cunts on cod4?

Only joshing. I ony borrowed COD4 off a mate so just have it for a few days. Don't actually own halo 3, but had to play in with my 9 year old nephew recently with some american fucktard mouthing off the whole time. I had to rat to the little guys mam about what was going on, and he was kicked off xbox live. The wee lad was not a happy camper. A shame the game is polluted with such halfwits. There should be european lobbies so we don't have to mix.

Should be about for some Thumped FC Fifa this week though, if that's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back