what night for Xbox live gayness? (3 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@strange guy i got SF2HD, you're claimed

nofriendo I might be on tonight or early saturday afternoon, wouldn't mind some horde

@Bowles and CitySickness, It was a joy to finally survive an L4D campaign last night, no man left behind. When i close my eyes I still see the witch running around in circles freakin out

I'd say the EG lads were cursing me during the versus game, at the end of the last level I ran away from a Tank up a flight of stairs and pathetically failed to jump over the barrier at the top.
The Tank just waited patiently for me to come down and face a beating. It's a pity asphalt couldn't hear my heroic pleas to leave me to die, I think we would have finished the level it if he hadn't come back for me

Don't worry, I was telling him to leave you behind! It really brought home how you need to communicate and play as a team. The other lot flew through levels as the survivors and co-ordinated attacks as the infected really well.

The only criticism I have of the game is the lack of a party system. I don't think its going to kill the game for me (like it did with TF2), but its a pain in the hoop.

That witch running around was brilliant. You will never hear the phrase 'you know what, fuck her' come from my lips ever again.

Fuck the witch.

mushroom_cloud1.jpg

Sound. Gonna watch a filum with herself shortly, be good to go after that. Around 10.30 I guess.

lads that was rough last night. gotta have the headsets for that game! could yis hear me nattering on?

I'm afraid we did all have headsets on, we invited you to the party and the game, but you only joined the game. The party comms overide the game comms, so you couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear you.

Just me and you Dave. If it stays that way will we give wingman on gears a try?

need to get my live renewed since my free trial died on the 24th so i should be back in action tonight or sunday. really wanna play L4D without yanks for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back