what night for Xbox live gayness? (4 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm easy, wipeout could be good if we can get the numbers. I'll be on at 10.30 as herself is watching that dead set thing.

I could do Wipeout alright.

Still reluctant to let go of Battlefield though, I feel like I haven't wrung the last bit of enjoyment out of that yet.

PS I don't know what a bumbera is.

Changed it there, posting via a blackberry to get round our firewall is a pain in the balls.

Anyone else for wipeout then?

Herself went out to the cinema so I can play whenever.

I'm well up for it. Going to the mirrors edge launch first, which should mean free booze, which means I'll be even worse that usual*. Would be good to get it going fairly early as well, as it's pretty time consuming.

We can get to level 50 lads! Well we will if the one man mental asylum that is Steprime stops going walkabout. I can already tell he is going to be a liability in L4D.

*I was totally the best last night.

I'm well up for it. Going to the mirrors edge launch first, which should mean free booze, which means I'll be even worse that usual*.

So I get an invite to the boring* developer event but get passed over for the free booze in favour of STAN FUCKING BOWLES? Gutted.

* It wasn't actually boring in the least. But it might have been.

Well I would understand your frustration if I was invited, but I'm merely herselfs plus one.

here - how do you join the media?

i've considered the steve collins* / smiley bolger** method to get into these things, but i doubt it would work

* do you know my name? *smack*

** "my face is my backstage pass"

Can you do that?

If so shall we start at 11, so we can run round and get settled in before it all goes mental?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back