what night for Xbox live gayness? (3 Viewers)

What night for man love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah everytime you tried to speak it cut out after a second or two.

I'd forgotten what a brilliant game BF:BC is. The highlight was definitely that fella jumping off the top of a very tall building to get away from me.

I'd forgotten what a brilliant game BF:BC is. The highlight was definitely that fella jumping off the top of a very tall building to get away from me.

I can safely say I'd probably employ the same tactic to get away from you, Stan.

Do you guys just play shoot em ups on xbox live? I'm not online with mine yet but when i get it sorted i'd murder some Forza 2 action. Does that kind of kinky shit ever happen around here?

I have forza 2 and dirt.

PGR4 is great online. I don't like the bikes though.

i'm put off by the price of the wireless adapter but have just read that you can simply connect a wifi enabled laptop to the xbox and hey presto! Will check it out tonight but i sense a Thumped Ferrari F430 grandprix in Forza 2.|..|

I got some card which allows me onto live for free, think for 3 months. How much does it cost after that?

i'm put off by the price of the wireless adapter but have just read that you can simply connect a wifi enabled laptop to the xbox and hey presto! Will check it out tonight but i sense a Thumped Ferrari F430 grandprix in Forza 2.|..|

I got some card which allows me onto live for free, think for 3 months. How much does it cost after that?

You should just buy the wireless adapter. Its the only wireless soloution that won't give you trouble. You'll get one on ebay for 50 bob.

You can get a year sub for 30 odd quid through some crowd online.

He did get away from you though. If that had been me, I'd have strolled over to the edge and shot him before he hit the ground.

He got away? Ah fuck, I thought he topped himself to prevent me getting his dog tags.

That's a dissapointment.

Gamertag is maims bond. Tried a bot of Forza and got roundly hammered by people banging on about tire pressure etc. I've a way to go:confused:

Forza has been out for years though, so you'll probably find that only the real hardcore players are still playing it. You stand more of a chance when a new game is out and everyone is still learning the ropes.

I play real soccer on Thursdays so i'm out. Only played a couple of minutes of Fifa 09 last night, scored a hat trick with Torres against Everton. The game is really unrealistic.

image.jpg

We'll have no talk of running about, in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back