What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

poster.gif

Started off as a portrait of a cartoonist but ended as a portrait of a dysfunctional family...great
Have that on dvd. Grrrrrrrrreat movie.

Watched about half of The Passenger. Bored me.

Perfect Stranger - Halle Berry / Bruce Willis mehfest.

Perfect Creature - New Zealand steampunk / vampire movie with yer man Ian from Desperate Housewives. Not too bad at all.

oooh, those both look good, will have to check them out. that cocklepicker story is very sad - we ran a yarn about the financial difficulties their familes are facing as a result 2 weeks ago, think it was syndicated from an english paper....very sad. :(

it is a terrible story especially as it is only the tip of the iceberg...

i watched that as part of my induction to my current job in housing... grim.

watched 'the killing of a chinese bookie' last night, again. gazzara!

- My mother was very funny. Had a great sense of humor. Yeah, that's right. She was so funny, she ran off with this big, fat butcher.

Blood Diamond, good action flick and Di Caprio turns in a good performance. The sermonising is a little hard to swallow but otherwise solid entertainment.

Breaking & Entering-pretty good melodrama-possibly a bit too neat though I did notice the Weinstein Bruvvaz names crop up at the end credits, so no surprises there.
Jude Law is very convincing as a vainglorious pretty-boy who tries to equate existentialism with infidelty (!).
Juliette Binoche is her usual quietly radiant self and Sean Penn's missus and the indie one from The Office are adequate support players. Comical cameo from Ray Winstone doing his Cockney thing. Innit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back