What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

If anyone doesn't have a clue who Takashi Miike is, just go rent/buy/steal whatever this film:
200px-Visitor_Q_%28poster%29.jpg

The most fucked up film of all time.

More fucked up than Audition? Cause that was pretty damn fucked up...

I watched a video, yesterday, dating from the days when people in my house used to tape things off the television, and when you could change channels whilst recording another channel (heady times...) anyway, slotted it in to watch the end of In The Line Of Fire followed by the absolutely righteous surf/coming-of-age flcik Big Wednesday. The crappy quality of the video really made it for me, along with a great soundtrack ('Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow' and 'He's A Rebel' played during the party scene which turns into a fight between surfers and "crashers") and the quality surfing footage. At least three people are described in teh dialogue or "radical".

It made me not want to be in Ireland at all.

Last night I watched 'the last days of disco', the Whit Stillman one. From 1998. Really funny. Stillman has a knack for making really hypocritical characters likeable. Good cast. I'd watch anything with Chris Eigeman in it by now. Kate Beckinsale made such a real bitch in this. Which of course is perfect for Chloe Sevigny's passive aggressive nature (Seriously in this). Stillman hasn't done anything since. I'm expecting his second film 'Barcelona' in the post any day. Today 'the Asphalt Jungle' was on in the ifi, which was regarded as one of the best films ever made when it was released. It's a bit off-putting at the beginning, but gets really good after a short while. As is the norm with John Huston the acting is far above the usual standard. There's something so damn impressive about Hayden's hardness. And the last scene completely shocked me. One of the best last scenes maybe ever, particularily when juxtaposed and in direct contradiction to the Chief Captain's comments in the scene before.

Originally Posted by Sweetie
castration performed by a 14 girl on a grown man - made me grind my teeth - shive

The rest of it is shit too.

I watched a video, yesterday, dating from the days when people in my house used to tape things off the television, and when you could change channels whilst recording another channel (heady times...) anyway, slotted it in to watch the end of In The Line Of Fire followed by the absolutely righteous surf/coming-of-age flcik Big Wednesday. The crappy quality of the video really made it for me, along with a great soundtrack ('Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow' and 'He's A Rebel' played during the party scene which turns into a fight between surfers and "crashers") and the quality surfing footage. At least three people are described in teh dialogue or "radical".

It made me not want to be in Ireland at all.

Excellent movie, best enjoyed on VIDEO HOME SYSTEM.

Watched Hard Candy:

scroll down if you don't mind finding out what happens

cock all happens
ive never witnessed such a pathetic excuse for a wank.
over important and boring as a result.

r

cock all happens
ive never witnessed such a pathetic excuse for a wank.
over important and boring as a result.

SPOILER********

he doesnt get castrated.

Robert Benton's directional debut 'Bad Company'. Beautiful, spare cinematography. Unsentimental realistic western that mixes the entertaining with the brutal. Brilliant, consistently funny dialogue. David Huddleston makes a memorable baddie. Jeff Bridges at his young, funny best. Surely one of the best American films of the early 70s. A must for fans of Bridges and the raw western.

i tried to watch some of the beckett on film stuff today. i didn't manage to finish a single one, not even the really short ones. i don't get beckett at all.

Warriors of Heaven and Earth.

Awful, possibly the worst film I have ever seen. Plot made no sense at all, everyone looked the same, crap music, buffoonish characters, terrible dialogue, and the most ridiculous ending.
We watched half of it on fast forward and it improved it slightly.....
!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy

234412.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back