What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

Watched two things last night:

First, I logged into the PBS website and gave The Elegant Universe a look-see. It's the TV adaptation of Brian Greene's book on Superstring Theory for Laypeople. I'd heard about it, but hadn't seen it, so I figured I'd check it out, and frankly, it's pretty good (and I'm speaking as one who actually does that sort of shit for a "living"), if a bit overly slick. The book is better, but it's well worth watching for anyone who might be interested in the subject. The website is

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/

Then watched Fight Club, which I'd borrowed from a friend. Very good, although I thought it lost a bit of steam halfway through, when it decided to downplay the black comedy that made the first part so good. That's a minor complaint, though.

Paul

photon said:
Watched two things last night:

First, I logged into the PBS website and gave The Elegant Universe a look-see. It's the TV adaptation of Brian Greene's book on Superstring Theory for Laypeople. I'd heard about it, but hadn't seen it, so I figured I'd check it out, and frankly, it's pretty good (and I'm speaking as one who actually does that sort of shit for a "living"), if a bit overly slick. The book is better, but it's well worth watching for anyone who might be interested in the subject. The website is

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/

Then watched Fight Club, which I'd borrowed from a friend. Very good, although I thought it lost a bit of steam halfway through, when it decided to downplay the black comedy that made the first part so good. That's a minor complaint, though.

Paul

supersilent 7???

I watched in her shoes.

Men, do not go and see this film unless the endless shots of cameron diaz's tits, legs and ass will distract you from the rest of it.

neither do I, I think she's kind of fugly. The whole package looks good, she has an amazing figure and everything, but up close she has sort of crossed eyes and a bulldog nose. She's a monet, basically.

nlgbbbblth said:
I can't see the attraction with CD iaz

Honest

kirstie said:
neither do I, I think she's kind of fugly. The whole package looks good, she has an amazing figure and everything, but up close she has sort of crossed eyes and a bulldog nose. She's a monet, basically.

Her face is ok from a distance. Eyes and nose - nah.
Her figure is waaaaaaaay too slight and boyish.

they've done something to her baps in this, lots o padding would be my guess because I didn't think she was all that stacked at all.

nlgbbbblth said:
Her face is ok from a distance. Eyes and nose - nah.
Her figure is waaaaaaaay too slight and boyish.

i got where the buffalo roam on divideo dudder day
so i'll watch that soon
if its half as good as fear & loathing then Fear & loathing will
have been twice as enjoyable to watch

photon said:
Her mouth is way too big. Everytime she smiles, she looks like she's gonna swallow her ears. Kermit the Frog comes to mind.

And apart from Being John Malkovich, she's been pretty crap in everything I've seen her in.

Steamer.

Seriously though. She does the comedy thing well. She was pretty "fun" if not "funny" in There's Something About Mary and Charlies Angels anyway.

There's far worse out there. Like Reese Cunting Witherspoon. Big fucking gombean head on her!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back