What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

spiritualtramp said:
Got a lend of a pirated copy of the Woman in Black (the original video sells for something stupid like $200). Hadn't seen it in about ten years. Scariest film ever.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098672

Good movie that. Saw on it television around 10 years ago.
Some dude has 14 of them for sale for £4.95 here

Must be copies. His feedback indicates that he sold a good few boxes of My So-Called Life over the last few weeks. All positive.
Although that "special bonus. $200 (£110) in five minutes" makes me wary

A region 1 DVD was released but seems to be deleted.

nlgbbbblth said:
Good movie that. Saw on it television around 10 years ago.
Some dude has 14 of them for sale for £4.95 here

Must be copies. His feedback indicates that he sold a good few boxes of My So-Called Life over the last few weeks. All positive.
Although that "special bonus. $200 (£110) in five minutes" makes me wary

A region 1 DVD was released but seems to be deleted.

My mate bought the dvd on Ebay (maybe it was from this fuckface?) , it is certainly a copy as it has a handwritten title and a shitty photocopied cover.

That chap looks like such a chancer, looking through all his feedback quite a few people questioned how authentic their purchases were. I wouldn't buy anything from fuckers like that. The "special bonus" thing relates to a link to a gambling website.

spiritualtramp said:
My mate bought the dvd on Ebay (maybe it was from this fuckface?) , it is certainly a copy as it has a handwritten title and a shitty photocopied cover.

That chap looks like such a chancer, looking through all his feedback quite a few people questioned how authentic their purchases were. I wouldn't buy anything from fuckers like that. The "special bonus" thing relates to a link to a gambling website.

What was the quality on the one you watched like?
Amazon.com have second hand region 1s starting at $40.

The Beat My Heart Missed: Hmmmmmmm. Yeh alright, but not fucking mindblowing by any means. I think another case of its in a different language so I'll add another star onto the rating. See also Goodbye Lenin. Piano playing scenes were very good. Anyone seen Fingers with Harvey Keitel...its apparently based on that....any good?

i saw harry potter on friday night..then watched the wedding singer..

harry potter is pretty deadly..its funnier than the others but i dont know if prefer it to the alfonso cuaron effort..although i even cried a bit when cedric died..and the wedding singer is just always deadly..adam sandler doesnt even annoy me as much as he usually does..

Watched House Of Wax. Was better than expected. Although some of the acting is pure shite, the sets were amazing. And it was a bit darker than I expected too.

And where else would you get to see something long being put into Paris Hilton's head?

saw the libertine last night..was an absolute pile of wank..tried to be controversial by saying cunt and shag a lot but instead it was just very boring..lots of people walked out of it..and i hate samantha morton...

muffin said:
saw the libertine last night..was an absolute pile of wank..tried to be controversial by saying cunt and shag a lot but instead it was just very boring..lots of people walked out of it..and i hate samantha morton...

yes, it really is incredibly tedious

Last night I watched dumb and dumber, which should have an oscar.

- "I kinda the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this"
- "Yeah, me too. That John Denver is so full of shit man".

hahahaha

The Beat My Heart Skipped (De Battre Mon Coeur S'est Arrete).

This was really, really good. Tight plot, brilliant acting and only slightly depressing.

Anyone who has come to a point in their life where they too are wondering whether to become a concert pianist or a hired goon will find it full of helpful advice and cautionary tales.

And the free sushi & cocktails in the IFI afterwards only sweetened the deal.

Bellatrix said:
Anyone who has come to a point in their life where they too are wondering whether to become a concert pianist or a hired goon will find it full of helpful advice and cautionary tales.

This has oft caused me sleepless nights.

Not movie either, but I saw the Ed Harris in Wrecks, flagrantly breaching the smoking ban and all. Take THAT, Micheal Martin, and party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back