What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

i have the "from crystal lake to manhattan" region 1 box set, and it has all the gore scenes that they cut out of parts 1-8. those movies would have been so much better...

of course, paramount being the robbing cunts they are, they didnt bother putting the cut scenes back into the movies, so they're just there as part of the extras. super lame.

nlgbbbblth said:
I really like Part 8

Jason X is on Film Four Weekly all week.
i didnt like part 8 at all.

see, if the movie had actually been jason stalking the streets of manhattan, then it would have been amazing... but he spends the whole thing on a fucking boat.

BUT it does have that scene where he beats yer wan to death with a Flying V. hehe...

Alan Remorse said:
i didnt like part 8 at all.

see, if the movie had actually been jason stalking the streets of manhattan, then it would have been amazing... but he spends the whole thing on a fucking boat.

BUT it does have that scene where he beats yer wan to death with a Flying V. hehe...

sewers man. funny shit.

Alan Remorse said:
i have the "from crystal lake to manhattan" region 1 box set, and it has all the gore scenes that they cut out of parts 1-8. those movies would have been so much better...

of course, paramount being the robbing cunts they are, they didnt bother putting the cut scenes back into the movies, so they're just there as part of the extras. super lame.

that sucks Alan

presume the box is rated 'R' ?

I got The Sleepaway Camp region 1 box a couple of years ago - also rated R. :eek:
My ancient second gen VHS of the first one is uncut.

great movies though.

nlgbbbblth said:
that sucks Alan

presume the box is rated 'R' ?

I got The Sleepaway Camp region 1 box a couple of years ago - also rated R. :eek:

great movies though.
yeah, the movies are all the R rated versions... but the box set itself is unrated cos of the extras.

Ha, sleepaway Camp, amazing film. It's been re-rated as 15s by the BBFC! I wonder if that's the R rated version.

The Sequel has the best title ever: "Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers".

Have you ever seen The Burning? Its the movie that Tom Savini turned down F13th Part 2 to do. It's pretty good, and has George from Seinfeld in his first movie role!!! Just came out uncut on Vipco.

Watched Jacob's Ladder last night, probably in my Top 10 movies of all time. Thing is, you wouldnt think it'd be so good: The director, Adrian Lyne, directed "9 And A Half Weeks" and " Unfaithful", both of which are pretty lame. Also, the writer (Bruce Joel Rubin) wrote both Ghost and Deep Impact - awful, awful films.

nlgbbbblth said:
just checking up there, was it the anchor bay version that you got on region 1? apparently that has cuts, but the Pro Active Entertainment Region 1 dvd is uncut... but still rated R.

Alan Remorse said:
yeah, the movies are all the R rated versions... but the box set itself is unrated cos of the extras.

Ha, sleepaway Camp, amazing film. It's been re-rated as 15s by the BBFC! I wonder if that's the R rated version.

The Sequel has the best title ever: "Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers".

Have you ever seen The Burning? Its the movie that Tom Savini turned down F13th Part 2 to do. It's pretty good, and has George from Seinfeld in his first movie role!!! Just came out uncut on Vipco.

Watched Jacob's Ladder last night, probably in my Top 10 movies of all time. Thing is, you wouldnt think it'd be so good: The director, Adrian Lyne, directed "9 And A Half Weeks" and " Unfaithful", both of which are pretty lame. Also, the writer (Bruce Joel Rubin) wrote both Ghost and Deep Impact - awful, awful films.

Seen The Burning a long time ago. Very enjoyable. Must check out the Vipco.
Jacob's Ladder is pretty impressive.

Alan Remorse said:
just checking up there, was it the anchor bay version that you got on region 1? apparently that has cuts, but the Pro Active Entertainment Region 1 dvd is uncut... but still rated R.

Anchor Bay - the 'Survival Kit'

B00006ADDG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

jacob's ladder is superb... "things happen."

lately got the chance to see "young adam" again. great film, ewen mcgreggor's best performance i would say (and not just because you get to see his lad), and beautifully shot. highly highly recommended.

jaysus look at the arse on her!!!:)

last night i watched chasing amy..i love love love it but the boy had never seen it..id forgotten some really funny things about it and twas as enjoyable as the 1st time i saw it..the boy was pleasantly suprised that he liked it..jason lee = .|..|

after watching House on the edge of the park and hell in the pacific i watched lost highway. it's probably one of my least favourite lynch films but i still like it. Bill Pullman rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back