What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

FancyGoods said:
TWO WEEKS!!! TWO WEEEEEKS!!! TWOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEKKKSSS!!!!

Get ready for a surpriiise!"

22985-04.jpg

Super Dexta said:
recently i have watched

*the warriors - still deadly
*alien versus predator - possibly my favourite film in the world.

fucking love these fillims. AvsP = insania yet deadly.

The Woodsman. excellent film, very difficult to watch at times. music was fab. Bacon is a creep. good stuff.

later, watched Magnum Force. always brilliant. love the bit where Callahan karate-chops some rookie in the neck like 15 times until he's dead.

avernus said:
The Woodsman. excellent film, very difficult to watch at times. music was fab. Bacon is a creep. good stuff.
totaly agree there, awsome film. only managed to see 10mins of cyborg before going to work last night. really want to rent it, looked so bad it was deadly. normaly i cant stand any van damnit film

Watched Old School for the second time in the space of a week. Still deadly. You're my boy Blue!
Complately failed to go to the cinema yesterday. Thought i'd got over my problem of doing it, how wrong i was.

repo man - always intense!
love the english accents in it. wankahhhhh!!! aahhhsseeholleee!!!
goddamn dipship gypsie rodergiez dildo punks

Watched House Of 1000 Corpses. Meh, i thought it'd be better second time 'round but no. The film looks fucking amazing though!!! The colours, lighting and all the grainy footage are cool but about half-way in, the plot just disappears.

chutneyfarmer said:
Watched House Of 1000 Corpses. Meh, i thought it'd be better second time 'round but no. The film looks fucking amazing though!!! The colours, lighting and all the grainy footage are cool but about half-way in, the plot just disappears.
Exactly what i thought. Still worth it for the colors etc...

Yeah, I thought the acting was pretty goiod in the beginning, sorta not what you were expecting. But the end was a load of bollox with the goblin doctor or whatever it was. Apparently there's a sequel.

saw seed of chucky earlier. amazing. hadn't seen an of the chucky/childs play films in years, kinda forgot how good they were. top comedy script with gruesome blood-soaked killings. Jennifer tilly is so funny in this, totally taking the piss. and as for glen/glenda ... wtf??? 10/10.|..|

Went to see Monster In Law earlier with me niece.... Jane Fonda was pretty deadly, but otherwise meh.

This evening's entertainment was Danny The Dog (or 'Unleashed' if you prefer) - this was way, way better than I was expecting. I mean you kinda know what you're getting with a Jet Li flick, but this was really quite good even without the scraps. Also, he beats the living shit out of a load of punks in it, which is always good to see.

just watched Dear Frankie.

In the hands of Hollywood this would have been an abomination, but as a Scottish movie, it was was quite sweet.

Will now watch either Hostage or D.E.B.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back