What movie did you watch last night? (19 Viewers)

Legend.

It was enjoyable..but a bit long, I ended up restringing my stratocaster about halfway through it..so that says it all really

Velvet Goldmine

Christ it was feckin' awful. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a charisma vacuum pouting his way through photo shoots and Ewan McGregor spends the whole film trying out different accents as he searches for any kind of motivation. Christian Bale and Toni Collette are decent though.

I think the message of it is: gay people get their gay powers from magic medallions given to us by aliens.

Velvet Goldmine

Christ it was feckin' awful. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a charisma vacuum pouting his way through photo shoots and Ewan McGregor spends the whole film working his way through various accents as he searches for any kind of motivation. Christian Bale and Toni Collette are decent though.

I think the message of it is: gay people get their gay powers from magic medallions given to us by aliens.
Was thinking about watching it this week. This has put me right off.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good documentary on the Maidan uprising. It focuses solely on the story from the protestors side and manages to completely ignore the presence and actions of Right Sector etc, and contains some factual errors/omissions so falls down in that regard, still though, worth a look.

romcom. funny.
sleeping-with-other-people2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back