What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

Hammer House of Horror: Guardian of The Abyss

full movie here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One part 'The Devil Rides Out' , one part "The Witches" and a bit of "The Wickerman"

The lead actress also played the little girl in 'The Devil Rides Out' .

Avon from Blake's Seven also features.

I also watched another Hammer House...which featured 'Blake' himself. But that one was pretty rubbish.

Last edited:
i fucking hated it the first time i saw it and loved it the second time

i thought the central character was idiotically happy-go-lucky on the first watch but realised she was actually struggling really hard to stay that way on second viewing and it was kind of bleak

Happy-go-lucky is class. GIVE ME THE KEYS POPPY.

I watched Big Hero 6 which was super good but definitely not as good as Song of the Sea so fuck dem Oscars.

I also convinced some friends to watch the Happening with me on Saturday and it was even worse than I remember, such amazingness! Still can't figure out to what level the actors knew how bad it was.

I watched Big Hero 6 which was super good but definitely not as good as Song of the Sea so fuck dem Oscars.

I also convinced some friends to watch the Happening with me on Saturday and it was even worse than I remember, such amazingness! Still can't figure out to what level the actors knew how bad it was.
The Happening is one of the most entertaining films ever made. "You should be more interested in science, Jake. You know why? Because your face is perfect.". (sed to a 15 year old boy by Mark Wahlberg's character)

The Last Stand. I quite liked this. Not a patch on Kim Jee-woon’s Korean movies but Arnie gives a likeable performance and there’s a nice balance between the comedy and the action. Johnny Knoxville is terrible.

IGN-last-stand-poster-610x940.jpg

Mike Leigh's Secrets And Lies. Really good. enjoyed it. Seriously great performances by the main cast. was wrecking my head for most of it as to who the daughter looked like

secretsandlies6900x506.jpg

finally clicked. Mac Demarco

1422757102784.jpg

Three Colours Trilogy. Top drawer.

3colourtrilogy_d.jpg

It Follows

it-follows-movie-poster.jpg

This was a lot of fun. Loved it. Had been meaning to watch for months. a modern horror that taps into the style of the original Halloween, damn tastefully. storyline makes for very entertaining watching. Horrors set in the autumn, can't beat em, The score,excellent. had listened before online. works perfectly with the movie. gotta try pick up that LP if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back