What movie did you watch last night? (22 Viewers)

went to see Big Hero 6 last week; it was great

Big_Hero_%28film%29_poster_003.jpg

definitely

there are some slightly scary bits (for kids, like; far less scary than the hobbit) but probably nothing that would make the youth of today blink

Saw Coherence last night, based on recommendations earlier in this thread I think.. As with Primer from a few years back they eke a decent bit of concepty sci-fi out a miniscule budget.. it is nicely tense and sticks fairly well to its own internal logic
if you ignore the basic implausibility of a passing comet causing a 'many worlds' split for some reason

Marshland
Marshland-276450591-large.jpg

Cleaned up at the Goya awards and you can see why. Taut, beautifully shot and acted cop thriller set in the immediate aftermath of the dictatorship in Spain. Definitely worth a look.

MV5BMTg5NjczMzA3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgyNjU1MzE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

This was a load of fucking shit.

Granted I was in some sort of exhaustion hole after being awake for about 40 hours or something, but i still think it was shit.

Some guy who looks a bit like keanu reeves and some third tier cumberbatch moping about in the fucking snow for about 4 hours.

I'm sick in bed...watched a couple of movies..

Network...SPuperb

Chinatown ..also Superb

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back