What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

Blue Ruin.

Superb, suspenseful stuff.

Didn't recognise anyone, except for one lad who was in Nebraska. They were all great.

MV5BMTY4NTM2MDg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDA3OTAwMTE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I'm gonna try and see this sometime this week

Saw North By Northwest last night in the cinema.

Jesus, but that movie is a ton of fun.

north-by-northwest-24-4-10-kc.jpg

Been on a bit of a Terry Gilliam binge at the moment so tried watching The Fisher King last night. He really was obsessed with the Grail legend wasn't he? Had to turn it off about halfway through though. Jeff Bridges' ponytail and Robin Williams in full-on lovable looney mode became too much to handle.

Been on a bit of a Terry Gilliam binge at the moment so tried watching The Fisher King last night. He really was obsessed with the Grail legend wasn't he? Had to turn it off about halfway through though. Jeff Bridges' ponytail and Robin Williams in full-on lovable looney mode became too much to handle.

I loved it when it first came out - was ravin' about it to everyone. But I was young and less cynical than I am now. I'd imagine it has dated quite a bit.

Been catching up on popcorn movies recently.

Regrettably.

Saw the Jack Ryan movie. About best a 4/10. It's like they found a script of the first 10 mins of the last Mission Impossible movie and decided it could be turned into a compelling, exciting 2 hour movie. They were wrong.

And none of this would be too bad, except I also saw the Robocop remake - which should've been unwatchable. And yet... It was significantly better than that crap Jack Ryan turd. Sigh.

And worse still.. The flipping Lego movie shits all over both of them.

What's become of Hollywood?

Kill List - excellent. Ben Wheatley and Denis Wheatley have the same surname. Hardly a coincidence , eh?

Just saw this on tv documentary, film interviewing American veterans
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Borderlands. Found footage horror about a team of Vatican investigators sent to a church in rural England after reports of strange events. A witty script, good performances and a creepy location elevate this beyond your average found footage affair.

Saw Frank today. Thought it was great.

The cast, the laughs, the pathos, the music, and the way it was all handled.

Maggie-Hyllenhall-Michael-009.jpg
Just back from this. I really liked it. Great performances, nice ending.

It occurred to me that it could easily be edited to resemble one of those 'nerds triumph over the establishment' 80s movies where the song at the end, probably something like God gave rock and roll to you wins over the crowd and the crusty record producer and they become rich and famous. ...but it isn't ,
so
Good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back