What movie did you watch last night? (26 Viewers)

marley and me.

for starters, i completely convinced myself i was downloading 'marley'. I was gonna watch dark knight rises on shitty cam and then marley. Instead i get jennifer aniston and owen wilson montaging their way through a film aimed at dogs. i watched it anyways.

Also watched the original Black Christmas during the week as had never seen it. Great stuff
5333036.jpg

Holy crap..now, that, I like the look of.

Day off - went to see Argo in the Lighthouse. 4 people in the cinema.

It was terrific. Very nice performances, great suspense.

Fair play to Ben Affleck

MV5BMTc3MjI0MjM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYxMTQ1OA@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

It was very good indeed.

He needed to cast someone else other than himself in it though, would be my only quibble.

Gah! Watching Killer Joe and there is only 3 minutes left and the DVD is stuck. It won't play even after taking it out and cleaning. Last three minutes! It jumps to the credits and plays all scenes before but those three minutes... nada. What the hell happens? Someone PM me.

If you do, tune in - you will be glad you did. The film was the best I saw of the whole of last year. Paddy Considine's first movie as director and writer and what a film..I hope he makes more after that one.

I totally agree - bleak but wonderful film. Even more impressive considering its his debut.

Gah! Watching Killer Joe and there is only 3 minutes left and the DVD is stuck. It won't play even after taking it out and cleaning. Last three minutes! It jumps to the credits and plays all scenes before but those three minutes... nada. What the hell happens? Someone PM me.

Did anyone tell you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back