What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

Shockingly had never seen either before. Both were a-mazing.

Little_shop_of_horrors.jpg

raising-arizona-original.jpg

Inception - Second time watching it. Still not convinced. I found it even more boring and silly this time around. The final third of the movie just goes on and on. I turned it off about 20 minutes from the end. The last time I found a movie so overblown and pretentious was Dark Knight. Nolan = meh.

Rango - Tremendous fun. I really enjoyed playing spot the movie reference.

oh god that's awful. i lasted about 35 minutes with that one
I kind of like Clerks II, I accept it's a pretty shit film, but I watch it now and again. It's occasionally funny and has Rosario Dawsons breasts jiggling to the Jackson 5. But really - has Kevin Smith laboured for 20 years to produce about 5 funny minutes of film and a handful of anecdotes?

Inception - Second time watching it. Still not convinced. I found it even more boring and silly this time around. The final third of the movie just goes on and on. I turned it off about 20 minutes from the end. The last time I found a movie so overblown and pretentious was Dark Knight. Nolan = meh.

I feel sorry for inception. By the time it came around to the oscars everyone had forgotten they thought it was the best film ever 6 months before.

I thought it was great.

But then I didn't have to listen to people who watch 4 films a year being insufferable about in on facebook.

Fair enough. I'm pretty thick so was grateful for the explaining.

Probably needed a little more actually.

I'm so glad other people think Inception was over-rated nonsense, and it's not just me.

Tonight I saw 'Angels of Evil'

angels-of-evil-movie-poster-2010-1020686532.jpg

It's the Italian version of Mesrine basically. It's not as insanely mental as Mesrine, but it's still really fucking cool, and the main guy is still a fucking legend. Also, the soundtrack to this film is fucking GREAT!

Still haven't seen Inception. Watched 'Machete' tonight and thought it was just amazing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back