What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

I watched Gerry Maguire the other night on tg4...never say it cos I reckoned it was muck....and it was.But I enjoyed it a lot.

I watched Gerry Maguire the other night on tg4...never say it cos I reckoned it was muck....and it was.But I enjoyed it a lot.

I've taken quite a slagging for admitting I like that film. But I really do, quite a lot. Very attracted to Renee Zelwegger in it.

I watched No Country For Old Men on the telly. Tension!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Renee Earwigger is totally hot in that all right....but she's a single mom...you gotta have the conversation with her.

CabinFever2-211x300.jpg

yikes!!

Just saw Piranha 3d. Really good, besides delivering with tit's n gore, the film it's self flew along. Highly entertaining. Also,Christopher Lloyd in more films please.

red_cliff_xlg.jpg

John Woo's pretty much five hour long Chineses war film. Works in all his trademarks, doves, fluttery capes etc. except the jumping sideways in slow motion shooting two guns. He manages to get in plenty of jumping sideways with spears and swords and other things though. Very good, although I can see how they managed to chop it down to a version half the length. It also has some guy who appears to be the Chinese Brian Blessed.

red_cliff_xlg.jpg

John Woo's pretty much five hour long Chineses war film. Works in all his trademarks, doves, fluttery capes etc. except the jumping sideways in slow motion shooting two guns. He manages to get in plenty of jumping sideways with spears and swords and other things though. Very good, although I can see how they managed to chop it down to a version half the length. It also has some guy who appears to be the Chinese Brian Blessed.
hey do you watch violent action movies for a living?

tamara-drewe-quad-poster-gemma-arterton.jpg

Tamara Drew - LOVED it.

cyrus-poster.jpg

Cyrus - didn't want to go to see it, was pleasently surprised. Jonah Hill is still the devil, but it was pretty good! Not excellent but surprisingly good.

Hated Cyrus.

Really? I think because the trailer was so misleading as to the type of film it was going to be I looked upon it favourably. I normally love Tomei and hated her in it but aside from that - and its unnervingly slow pace - I thought it was a solid 6/10

also saw Letters To Juliet, which had far fewer knife kills than The Expendables.

Unfortunately.

I saw that too! It was terrible, though I wasn't surprised. I watched it for the pretty of which there was ... very little. Although Amanda Seyfried is beautiful in a creepy way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back