What movie did you watch last night? (25 Viewers)

600full-etz-limon-poster.jpg

I thought it was very lovely and sombre and beautifully shot.

The Devils rejects, which I enjoyed a lot more than the first time I saw it(horrorton good few years back). Guess if you watch it, purely as a homage to those old 70's/80's horror/ultra violent/exploitation flick's and with less hype behind it, really good.

apparently he was a total dickhead??

joe_strummer.jpg

except, EXCEPT I watched some of the extras and there's about an hour of additional interviews full of all the brilliant things he did for other people that they decided shouldn't be put in the film for whatever reason, rather they'd just have all the clips of him being called a coward and the like. weird film

pistolopera.jpg

There are pistols, and some manner of Japanese theatrical shenanigans, so the title is reasonably accurate.

torque_onesheet_lg.jpg

Surprisingly,this wasn't shit. They got Ice Cube to say "fuck the police" and all.

maniac+cop2.jpg

Poor old Bruce Campbell gets killed at the start, after all his effort in sorting out the Maniac Cop in the first one. Good rampage through a police station by the Maniac Cop in this.

Saw Greenberg there. It's fairly bollocks.
Best thing about it was Shane McGowan coming in (edit: sorry, staggering in) and sitting in the row behind me, complete with cans and wife. Giving the odd cackle here and there. Then he had to get up to go to the jacks and missed the end. Even the staff were basically laughing at how much of a mess he is. His wife must be some sort of angel.

Charley Varrick: Class 70s Bank Job/mafia flick with Walter Matthau directed by Don Seigel.

Grey Gardens: Superb Documentary. Really should be seen by everyone.

Valdez is coming: Burt Lancaster as a mexican lawman western. Cool, one honest guy versus the bastards flick.

unleashed_ver4.jpg

In which Jet Li is Bob Hoskins' dog, fighting and the like. Bit too slow when there's no fighting going on. Apparently this is in Glasgow, but there's not a single Scottish sounding person in the entire film. I suspect someone was lying to Morgan Freeman about the location, he's the only person who actually says it's Glasgow, and he's blind, so someone probably just lied to him and told him that was where he was. The fighting parts are good though.

ghost_dog_04.jpg

This is another film about a dog, a ghost dog to be precise (not the Scooby Doo type).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back