What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

Washingcattle's a jerk box and all his opinions are wank, because he is gay....gay as a window super going home early GAY....gay box

saint_fort_washington.jpg

On someone heres recomendation in the best movies of the decade I watched

NewWorldPoster.jpg

Terance Malik sure makes a beautiful movie doesn't he? Colin Farrell is quite good in it and the young lady who's name I'm not going to try to spell is a captivating presence throughout. Thanks to whoever recomended it. Possibly Gambra ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Salems lot.It was still great after all these years.A tad overlong at 3 hrs but a good few frights and fairly creepy throughout.

6.5/10

That scene (from Salems Lot) freaked the shit out of me when I was a kid.

I saw Shutter island. I liked it.

Same here. Creepy and Scooby Dooey and confusing/ not really confusing. Saw it 7 hours ago and am still thinking about it....
has ayone read the novel? without giving anything away, how faithful an adaptation is it? i really enjoyed the book but haven't see the film yet

has ayone read the novel? without giving anything away, how faithful an adaptation is it? i really enjoyed the book but haven't see the film yet

Well, I haven't read the novel, but I imagine the film is pretty faithful. The book seems incredibly popular though - more so than the movie. Although, it's practically impossible not to be slightly let-down by movies, where you read and loved the book. I didn't even like Kubrick's version of the Shining and everybody loves that movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back