What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

ice_pirates.jpg

Full of Action-packed Action!

while incredibly sick today I watched this on the recommendation from some friends that "actually, as long as you don't mind it being predictable it's really funny".

TheUglyTruth.jpg

it was, of course, absolutely diabolical

while incredibly sick today I watched this on the recommendation from some friends that "actually, as long as you don't mind it being predictable it's really funny".

TheUglyTruth.jpg

it was, of course, absolutely diabolical

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but your friends obviously hate you.

outland.jpg

Nicely atmospheric 80's sci-fi. Not even that dated really. Costumes, photography sets, score all deadly. Sean is a bit wooden but.

Oh Peter Hyams...you made Capricorn One, 2010, Outland.

You aso made Timecop and Sudden Death.

gran torino

"grrrr, get off my lawn gook, i killed 20 of you zipperheads in korea" blah blah

awful movie though i did enjoy clints warbling at the end of the movie.

gran torino

"grrrr, get off my lawn gook, i killed 20 of you zipperheads in korea" blah blah

awful movie though i did enjoy clints warbling at the end of the movie.

I kind of enjoyed it except for the young asian guy who can't acts pathetic attempt to get out of the basement or wherever he gets locked in. is that a spoiler?

Clints warbling is fucking class.

Let the Right One In is truly deadly. In the spirit of that realm of high culture I watched;

blind-dating.jpg

You see it's so clever, cause right, he's Blind? And he's looking to DATE someone... so cleverly they came up with.. hahah, wait... BLIND DATING. AND LIKE... SERIOUSLY THE GUY IS BLIND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back