What movie did you watch last night? (24 Viewers)

Roman%20Polanski%20Wanted%20and%20Desired%20JD25.jpg

it's funny how he never once tries to play down what a creep he is.

Dear Cormcolash,

go see Gamer. It's basically a completely unneccesary crack fueled 21st century rip off of The Running Man.

Plus Keith David pops up in it for around 3 minutes.

Dear the rest of thumped,

Avoid Away We Go like the plauge. A horrible mess

Ah, this was a little bit of quality.
A little by the numbers but had its share of laughs. Keith David's scene is good. He has the best line of the movie, I reckon.
Dexter is a great watch in it too. The 'Enter the Dragon' reference? Come. On. Pure fun that bit.

I enjoyed it a lot more than Surrogates.

Good to see this again. Can anybody remind me why some Irish Liverpool fans still continue to buy The Sun newspaper?

Short memories???? Younger fans, unaware of the facts??? The need to see boobs in the morning???? Ian Wright's EXCLUSIVE and insightful opinions????

Do you own it or did you download it??? I'd love to see it again, I was only thinking about it the other day after watching the Robert Carlyle episode of Cracker.

If it's a DVD released by Network then nlgbbbblbth almost certianly has the real thing. I'd love to see it again myself actually, that's the one that it's mostly focused on the father of one of the victims watching it at home?

Short memories???? Younger fans, unaware of the facts??? The need to see boobs in the morning???? Ian Wright's EXCLUSIVE and insightful opinions????

I am talking about guys who are 32 / 33 / 34 etc i.e. old enough to know better, who go around with the rag under their arm while wearing their Carlsberg top.
I believe that one particular guy thinks that reading books is 'old-fashioned'. :rolleyes:

If it's a DVD released by Network then nlgbbbblbth almost certianly has the real thing. I'd love to see it again myself actually, that's the one that it's mostly focused on the father of one of the victims watching it at home?

Yep, Network DVD; I buy most of their releases.
Around the £10 mark. No extras but great to see.

Focuses on three families - Ricky Tomlinson is the father watching at home. Dr Who is the father of two teenage girls who die.

offx.jpg

Despite cast/direction/costumes trying its best to make me think otherwise I really liked this cheesey horror. This is basically (Jack Ketchums) modern version of the Sawney Bean Legend.

A feral family (who look more like The Lost Boys from Hook) prey on the inhabitants of a quiet seaside town - its gorey, nasty and meanspirited not to mention dumb but hey I still managed to love it...

the-invention-of-lying_600.jpg

a couple of funny moments- some good ideas badly realised

awful, unfortunately as I like Ghost town and his TV stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back