What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

If that impressed you check out Kerrigan's first film which is possibly even more subjective (unreal sound design) Clean, Shaven which has a powerful performance by Peter Greene as a er, schizophrenic. Also.Criterion in the States do a good version of it. I was devastated by Keane when I saw it in the ifi.
Theres also Claire Dolan inbetween those releases, which had the late great Katrin Cartlidge in it. But I ain't seen it.
I watched Diary of a Country Priest last night. Quite a moving film.
cool, I've Claire Dolan, hope to watch it later..will have a look for Clean, Shaven too...ta!

If that impressed you check out Kerrigan's first film which is possibly even more subjective (unreal sound design) Clean, Shaven which has a powerful performance by Peter Greene as a er, schizophrenic. Also.Criterion in the States do a good version of it. I was devastated by Keane when I saw it in the ifi.
Theres also Claire Dolan inbetween those releases, which had the late great Katrin Cartlidge in it. But I ain't seen it.

I watched Diary of a Country Priest last night. Quite a moving film.

None of these are on Screenclick.

Fuckity fuck.

TheGame1997DVDRipXviD.Poster.jpg

such a stupid ending.

18954850.jpg

Wendy & Lucy - painful but not awful.

My Bloody Valentine:

I wasn't expecting, good acting, or storyline or anything
in the line of convincing dialogue.

But along with having none of the above, the 3D was sucky.

If you walk in for the last ten minutes you probably catch 2 of the 3 times they made a half hearted effort at the 3D.

My Bloody Valentine:

I wasn't expecting, good acting, or storyline or anything
in the line of convincing dialogue.

But along with having none of the above, the 3D was sucky.

If you walk in for the last ten minutes you probably catch 2 of the 3 times they made a half hearted effort at the 3D.

what cinema? 3-d is the new virtual reality.

Black Book.

I liked it. A few bits where I was annoyed, and where I felt like characters' motivations were neither clear nor interestingly vague, but in general, I thought it was quite good.

I hated Juno. I think I posted about it before, and I dunno did I hate it as much as I do in retrospect. Mostly because I probably wouldn't hate it so much if it weren't the disproportionate and undeserved amount of hype around it. I didn't believe the characters at all, not even for the sake of fiction did I believe them. Dull and lame and I am angry all over again about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back