What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

Not last night. but just now:

king-of-kong.jpg

Possibly the greatest film I have ever seen, thanks Joss!

Really? I thought it was pretty great. The 'story' was a bit weak but you knew coming out of it that it was a one man oscar maker for Rourke.

It was grand,but I'm sick of Oscar worthy movies.They're always kinda dreary and earnest these days.
Glad to see Mickey Rourke back in the game though.He used to be one of my favourite actors.Barfly is a great flick.

Not last night. but just now:

king-of-kong.jpg

Possibly the greatest film I have ever seen, thanks Joss!

Just watched the first 60mins of this streamimg and it broke.:eek:
Its bleedin' rapid!I'm waiting for a torrent to download so I can see the end.
This movie is a must see and I WILL not be going to bed till I know how it pans out.

bus 174 is an amazing documentary so I was more than a little disappointed with tropa de elite. had its moments but overall it was a bit of an incoherent mess. thought city of men was far better.

king of kong is amazong. heh.. interesting typo. anyway. it's great. I've been addicted to donkey kong for the last three weeks because of it. fucking HARD game.

watched the wrestler last night. thought it was really deadly. reminded me a lot of beyond the mat, another quality movie.

t78817uan3g.jpg

thought it was going to be a sweeping historical epic about the rise of the klan. turns out it's a lurid melodrama involving kidnap, rape, mutilation and suicide. good turn from john heard as a megalomaniacal sociopath

Stuff I have seen recently:

Changling: all over the shop thematically and Angelina is a tad heavyhanded but worth seeing.

Baader Meinhof Complex: Good. Delivers its message about martydom well and has decent pacing. Not exactly the kind of thing to make you want to do a jig though.

Milk: Excellent. It's clear these are straight actors playing gay parts but it works none the less.

Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell is on UTV at the moment.|..|
saw this, Lilja 4 ever, depressing, about human trafficking/prostitution/suicide...bleak stuff alround.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

also, Hellroller, cheap a chips made slasher, insane front man in a wheelchair, sick of getting his ass whooped, goes on the rampage.
64290223b371a4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back