What movie did you watch last night? (25 Viewers)

choke. kind of enjoyed it, but i think it could have been amazing in the hands of a better director.

Return of the Jedi. Still my favourite of the films, that new ending is absolutely terrible though. Really miss the old Ewok song at the end :eek:

best laugh I've had in ages..exploding boobs, schlongs, crouching tiger style shag fights in the mid-air etc..
002435d.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm a total genius after watching this.

a chinese torture chamber story..not a gruesome as it sounds compared with other asia sicko films...basically the girl on the cover is on trial for adultery and during the process she is tortured, because she won't admit her guilt, using old chinese methods..the story of her as concubine, forced marraige to a guy with a massive schlong, plots against her etc.. is shown throughout, surprisingly funny!

Saw Madagasgar 2 at the weekend. Very poor. Just took everything that was remotely funny about the first one and killed it. Even stuff that was crap first time around, the tough old NY granny, they milked and milked. Couple of funny moments. Terrible sequal.

Saw Madagasgar 2 at the weekend. Very poor. Just took everything that was remotely funny about the first one and killed it. Even stuff that was crap first time around, the tough old NY granny, they milked and milked. Couple of funny moments. Terrible sequal.

Did the kid like it?

Or were you there on your own?

'Hercules in New York' was on last night. I'd never heard of it, seemed pretty dire from what I saw, but it featured this scene, which is pretty mind-explodingly good:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

'Hercules in New York' was on last night. I'd never heard of it, seemed pretty dire from what I saw, but it featured this scene, which is pretty mind-explodingly good:

wow

most inappropriate sound track ever?

Probably.

"What's a good soundtrack for Arnie ferociously punching a bear in the face then squeezing the life from his dying body?"

"Dunno, let's just get the guys who did 'Moonstruck'"

(Ignore the 17 year discrepancy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back