What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

'Interiors'. Briliant film, really impressive cast, particularly Geraldine Page and Mary Beth Hurt. Sad as hell though. I cried.

Last night
stop-loss.jpg

This was better than I expected. I like Ryan Philippe and Joseph Gordon Levitt is good in it too. The bits immediately after they come home are good. Kind of like the stuff that was in the book jarhed but left out of the film.

Tonight
wanted_nyccgalleryposter.jpg

Some cunt actually answered his phone in the middle of it. I though, you'd expect that shit on the weekend but normally a midweek audience have some bit of manners.

<i>'Some cunt actually answered his phone in the middle of it.'</i>

I am pretty even tempered but this fucking boils my bunny. I hate having to tell people to turn of their fucking phones.

2007-12-07-InBruges_poster.jpg

i'm gonna have to watch this at least another 2 times this week.
starts off slow but the attention to little details is genius.
ralph fiennes is fucking hilarious.
pure gold.

What is it about cinemas in this fucking town, Last nigt some clown on his phone all night. Tonight about half wat through this woman comes in calling, looking for her daughter. She sees the daughter who was about 2 seats over from me with her boyfriend.

Cue

"Joy - come home"
"FUCK YOU YOU STUPID BITCH, FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" from the boyfirend.

Mother is standing there "Joy come home"

Security guard.

10 mins later cops

COPS, called to a fucking cinema - this country is fucking wierd!

This being Tulsa the mother was probably some old testament nut who thought her daughter was on the way over to the Dorkside for watching satanic films.

warriorking1.jpg

Despite some very impressive martial arts displays, it's a badly put together weak story. 4/10 for action.

accionmutante.jpg

This is amazing, if John Waters made a spanish film, about a group of disorganised,stupid and grossly inept disabled terrorists, in the future, it would be something like this. 11.5/10

'The Mysterious Castle In Carpathia.'
Czech yoke based on a minor Jules Verne story.
Pretty good. Reminded me of 'Rentaghost'...if Rentaghost was directed by Gondry.
Actually Jan Svankmejer produced this so it's in that ballpark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back