What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

Tried to watch The Number 23. Hit 'stop' after 25 minutes of one of the worst films I've seen in a long, long time.

heh heh, I thought that was the best film ever.

then i went home, went to bed and had a sleep.

The next morning I woke up and thought 'christ, that was a dreadful film'

Tried to get throught this for the SECOND time. Got as far as some sort of bank robbery. awful boring shit altogether.

B00005JOQS.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Aye, saw it last night.

It was like 2/3 of a good film...missing a final 1/3 where some baddie actually poses a threat to Hancock. Very watery unsatisfying ending.

I guess that's why there hasn't been much hype about this movie...it seemed to come out of nowhere.

I enjoyed it. I didn't see the twist coming and the film was different than what I expected. I'm in two minds about the ending on the one had it was great not to have some bullshit apocoliptic showdown as the final setpiece of a summer movie, on the other had it was a little flat.

I have a soft spot for Peter Berg after he directed Friday Night Lights

Charlize Theron is only getting better lookig as she gets older.

I enjoyed it. I didn't see the twist coming and the film was different than what I expected. I'm in two minds about the ending on the one had it was great not to have some bullshit apocalyptic showdown as the final setpiece of a summer movie, on the other had it was a little flat.

I have a soft spot for Peter Berg after he directed Friday Night Lights

Charlize Theron is only getting better looking as she gets older.

I thought it was enjoyable, if a little messy.
I just don't think they ever got the tone right.
It certainly could have done with being a bit longer with Eddie Marsan's character fleshed out a bit more. There might be an improved director's cut in there.

Charlize's looks are like a super power of their own.

inside-man-poster-0.jpg

Really enjoyed this when I saw it in the cinema, but less so the 2nd time around. Maybe it's because you know howdunnit. The jazzy non-orchestral part of the score is terrible, jarring. Decent movie though.

There Will Be Blood.

Wish I'd seen it on the big screen. Our TV is tiny so didn't do it justice.

Really enjoyed it nonetheless. Great characters and DDL puts in a great performance. I didn't realise that his and Paul Dano's characters would get so 'whacky' in it. The music also gets a bit nuts at times.

took my nieces and nephews to see kung fu panda.
it was fine, some nice set pieces and animation but im kinda getting sick of all these disney pixar dreamwork animations about some outsider overcoming the odds and accepting his or herself for who they are.

watched kill bill the other night, i'd forgotten how good it is.
the big brawl scene at the end is so well constructed.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Read about this in the papers when it 1st came out never got to see it but until now.
9/10.
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back