What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

FabBaker3L_468x310.jpg

watched the fabulous baker boys again...always loved that film

Saw The Happening today.

I thought that Lady in the Water was shit, but this..........is a whole new level of shit.
Went to see it in the cinema last night. Amazingly bad. First i thought it was a comedy/tongue in cheek type deal, then i realized it was serious. Failed as a drama/comedy/sci-fi/horror/political movie (guessing it was some sort of comment on people's fear of terrorists and such). Nothing good to say about it. Even mark whalberg was amazingly shit.

Adam and Paul. I'd seen parts of it before. Real quality. Funny and moving. You feel sorry for them right up until they rob the down syndrome guy at the bus stop, them you hate the c**ts, five minutes later you feel sorry for them again. Great acting.

How the hell is shamalyan allowed to make films - it's fucking unbelievable

I watched Unbreakable again last night and it's quality. In fairness he's a good director and uses the camera well but he seems to have disappeared up his own arse after Unbreakable when he started putting his name infront of all his flicks, appearing in all of them, making out that he's the new Hitchcock etc etc. I'd like to see him direct someone elses script and let someone else edit the film then it could be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back