What movie did you watch last night? (52 Viewers)

i thought it was one of the most depressing films i've ever seen.

right, it was heart breaking. It was very sad.
But, it was a good film, touching and interesting and... unusual and unpretentiously very clever.

Most film makers are far more **and now I'm going to make an emotionally touching film!** and you can smell them a mile off. Whereas she snuck this one in there under my radar, by the time I realised what was happening she absolutely had me.

bad_santa.jpg

Elizabethtown.jpg

wimbledon.jpg

Kirsten Dusnt weekend on RTE this weekend apparently.

Watched both.

Elisabethown was a bit confused and messy but hard to hate. Esp since it has Paula Deen and Loudon Waniright in it.

Wimbeldon was rescued from being a steming pile of shite by having personable stars. I can only imagine how bad it would have been with whoever Working Title had no doubt originally planned for it.

Juno....didn't think it would be my type of film but in the end I would rate this as high as 9/10.
It was so diff to what I expected, I was waiting for the cliches, the screaming, anger, but it was a feel good film, supporting cast were fantastic too.

Headrush. It was on television and I was in my in-laws house.

One of the worst films ever.
Directed by Shimmy:rolleyes: Marcus and full of wankers who couldn't act for shit.

Absolutely dire.

Makes The Courier look amazing.

Can't believe the people who compared it too 'Lock Stock...' or 'Snatch'.

-3/10.

Saw a bit of it....yet another piss poor irish film

If I'd only know it was like lock stock and that other shite I wouldn't have bothered. Hate that guy richie type a rubbish

dead man's shoes

this film gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, considine is all over this movie, that scene in goodfellas when ray liotta confronts the dudes who were roughed up his girlfriend in the driveway, the film somehow manages to mantain that level of intensity throughout, fucking devestating.
i wish paddy considine was my older brother.

Did anyone watch the ridiculous mountain climbing movie on one of the RTEs last night? Vertical Limit I think it was called. Jaysus it was bad. I learned that mountain climbers are a bunch of hard partying, rich kid arseholes and that Richard Branson will get you trapped in a crevasse if you go climbing with him. Ugh, and it has "comedy relief" stoners. I miss the days of having no telly.

425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

Fucking terrible.
I am very very Ang Lee

I thinght the first Hulk move was a very good film. This was awful. Hulk himself was a terrible sick Green/Grey colour and looked terrible - not a patch on Hulk from the last film.

I can imagine Jennifer Conolly calming the Huls but I think he'd just want to punch liv tyler.

Whole ending was cartoonish and looked more like a screen grab from a videogame than a film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back