What movie did you watch last night? (22 Viewers)

What is this great t shirt?
It's just a perfect gift for someone I know. She's a lot like Emily Blunt's character in this.

emily-blunt-sicario1.jpg

One of the things I liked about the film was how they didn't sexualise her, just made it about her and her job. The t-shirt was not tight or clingy and the one time it did come off the bra had some miles on it.
When I think of all the shirtless scenes we had to endure from Sean Penn in The Gunman, it was noticeable and appreciated.

What I like about her is that despite being a complete posho from West London you actually believe that she’d be able to kick the asses of aliens and gangsters.

Doesn't that just mean she's an actress?

She knocked it out of the park in Devil Wears Prada and she was a posho in that.

Fair, I admit I am unable to watch any film and not find politics in it somewhere. It's a modern curse.

Try remembering that after Trump is elected we'll all be dead after the first falling out with Putin so it's all pointless every time you go to the cinema, that'll sort you out

220px-Shinealightfilm.jpg

(2008) It's just awful really. Were they ever much of a live band? Keith Richards leads in this are bad. Tone and playing, like a shred video. I fast forwarded through a lot of it. Jagger does kind of charm you the longer you spend with him.

I think mostly I'll forget about this and stick with Exile.

Predators_54632_glg.jpg

(2010) This is so nearly there. The idea is good, the ensemble is half likable. Nice musical queues with the original and aliens. Walton Goggins wasted. Robert Rodriguez rote the script in 1994.

It gets a good humored pass, just about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back